Avantae Williams

Odysseus

Freshman
Seen this in another post, but does this mean anything and are we still recruiting this cat. Me personally I'll be set with adding. J. Herrell and J. Francious to this class.

Screenshot_2019-11-22-00-54-28.png
Screenshot_2019-11-22-00-54-50.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
U coach that athlete up n put him close to the ball..striker, dime/ nickel sub just let him see n react. Kid is a baller. Is a prototype striker, no. But you use him like FSU used Lamarcus Joyner..but if he really want in he gets in contact and sets up a official..no way this staff turns talent like this down

Do I believe he actually wants to be here not really but maybe he does. If he does you gotta take him he’s a certified stud

If the staffs has concerns about his game....ISNT THAT WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO!??

Coach the kid up.

You want to tell me character, locker room fit etc. I might say ok pass.

But something you should be able to teach? Nah.
Man.

As others have said this kid is too special and should be at the U. Find a role for him.

Now Williams is a 5* troll so we gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know to me the ability to diagnose plays is a 60/40 trait. 60 instinct 40 coached. So if I don’t feel like he’s got it, I’d be worried. You can only coach so much. In my opinion.
The 60 in question comes from practice/repetition.... Keep coaching him up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back