Avantae Williams

Advertisement
I liked him for that time with how young he was and his film looked good. I dont know if he grew got slower or what u havent been following recruiting as of late cause im not that happy with it. Next seasons cycle i will start to pay attention but if its not good i wont.

Why is it hating if he truly feels that way? Just bc he doesn’t gargle the kids balls in his mouth like you doesn’t mean he’s hating.

Y’all are so weak...any criticism & it’s hating. My gawd

😂😂😂 didn’t know saying he was a baller was gargling his nuts . I’m sure if he was still committed y’all would be hyping this man

I liked him for that time with how young he was and his film looked good. I dont know if he grew got slower or what u havent been following recruiting as of late cause im not that happy with it. Next seasons cycle i will start to pay attention but if its not good i wont.
This was video had be rolling bro..This when I became a fan of your page

Advertisement
I've seen him play live multiple times. Does not have great size or speed. Suspect in coverage. I'm not saying he trash. But 247 has him ranked as the 2nd best safety and the 5th best player in the state. That's completely BS.

He not the 2nd best safety in the country I agree his ranking will go down but he’s not that bad of a player. There’s a reason all these schools want the kid it’s cuz he can ball.

I dont think it was because of Lingard. I think it was because he was committed to us and was ranked very high.

Possibly...saying he’s overrated might be a bit much.

He’s definitely a BCS caliber football player...not blue chip like some folks gave him ranked. 3 star guy imho.

😂😂😂 didn’t know saying he was a baller was gargling his nuts . I’m sure if he was still committed y’all would be hyping this man

Calling him a baller doesn’t mean that at all but you calling someone a hater bc they don’t share your opinion means you gargle his entire ****.

Advertisement
Still impressed by the highlights. Don't think he'll test ridiculously high athletically though. Definitely wish he was a Cane - but it's hard to imagine it happening after one decommits.

Advertisement
Back