Avantae Williams

Advertisement
I don’t know **** about his recruitment but I’d be willing to bet he will take all of his visits he won’t sign a Oregon. I think if we make it to Charlotte then our chances will be as good as anyone. JMO. Kid has already made 2 pledges, he is impressionable and doesn’t seem to know what he wants to do so.

Advertisement
Doubt this kid ever comes back.

It is super rare for us to get top recruits who decommit to come back.

I believe he already has a kid and may be looking for some "extra benefits" in his recruitment.

I can almost guarantee that he will not sign with Oregon, and will most likely end up at a bag school in the $EC.

Would probably be a big waste of time for our staff to go all out for this kid, just check his interest in a few months and go from there IMO.

I feel the same way about Gray, we are going to waste a lot of time and energy on another south FL $ellout, and plenty on this board will get all worked up when he leads us on and we whiff without legit back up options.

When his boy Lo leads the ACC in rushing and we shock Clemson in Charlotte I do believe he will be a Cane yes.
I agree that if we win 10 or more games it'll make a huge impression on a kid like him, plus Lo in his ear too, but beating Clemson.........I'll slow down on that one for now.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
keep lying to yourself because He’s a baller I don't know why y'all hate on kids because they commit somewhere else, yeah id rather them be canes but who cares its there life not ours

Why is it hating if he truly feels that way? Just bc he doesn’t gargle the kids balls in his mouth like you doesn’t mean he’s hating.

Y’all are so weak...any criticism & it’s hating. My gawd

keep lying to yourself because He’s a baller I don't know why y'all hate on kids because they commit somewhere else, yeah id rather them be canes but who cares its there life not ours
I've seen him play live multiple times. Does not have great size or speed. Suspect in coverage. I'm not saying he trash. But 247 has him ranked as the 2nd best safety and the 5th best player in the state. That's completely BS.

Advertisement
Back