Avantae Williams visiting with King

Advertisement
Williams has handled his recruitment like a circus. His cousin transferring to UF (one of his finalist is merely the icing on the cake). It's called being aware of guys that you have no shot at getting - Williams fits that description.
If there was no shot, William's would've never canceled his free trip to Hawaii to come on an OV despite seeing the school countless times already.

If there was no shot, William's would've never canceled his free trip to Hawaii to come on an OV despite seeing the school countless times already.

Well, why we're on this subject, do you have a minute to talk about this beach front property I need to sell that I have in Arkansas?

Advertisement
Would you give up a Hawaii trip to burn some bridges and troll?

Not every kid wants to go to Hawaii. If so, you'd see a large amount of players going to visit. And at my age, I wouldn't do that, but you also appear to not have any kind of experience dealing with recruiting. A lot of these guys don't look at recruiting in the long term, some love the attention and making a spectacle of the process.

Once his cousin transferred, we effectively had zero shot. Why waste time and resources and bring in someone that will just bring the possibility of negative energy? And he’s the type that he will troll after he signs with someone else which is terrible PR.

How many times are you going to keep getting Josh Jobed/cucked before you stand up for yourself?

Not every kid wants to go to Hawaii. If so, you'd see a large amount of players going to visit. And at my age, I wouldn't do that, but you also appear to not have any kind of experience dealing with recruiting. A lot of these guys don't look at recruiting in the long term, some love the attention and making a spectacle of the process.
Lmao if he didnt want to go, he would've declined the invitation in the first place. But yeah, he accepted then said nvm I'd rather go to Miami for the 15th time just to get attention.

Lmao if he didnt want to go, he would've declined the invitation in the first place. But yeah, he accepted then said nvm I'd rather go to Miami for the 15th time just to get attention.

Wow, you really are gullible. Keep falling for the banana in the tail pipe. Kid's going to UF.

Advertisement
Once his cousin transferred, we effectively had zero shot. Why waste time and resources and bring in someone that will just bring the possibility of negative energy? And he’s the type that he will troll after he signs with someone else which is terrible PR.

How many times are you going to keep getting Josh Jobed/cucked before you stand up for yourself?

So much accuracy in this post. But hey, he canceled a trip to Hawaii though.

Again, he said out of his own mouth, to people with 0 affiliation to the Miami program, that he hasn't decided yet and is still considering Miami. So you're assuming.
Wow, you really are gullible. Keep falling for the banana in the tail pipe. Kid's going to UF.

Gullible would mean easily convinced to believe something even if it is false sir. You have your opinion on the matter. You choose to believe that his cousin transferring means Miami has no shot. I'm stating my beliefs based off his individual actions. He canceled a trip to accept this OV, true or false? Again, yall really pulling out a bunch of assumptions to justify reality.

giphy.gif
Broken Brilliance.......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back