Avantae Williams visiting with King

King is like a 21 y/o grown *** man entering his bag season. Doubt he let's some 17 y/o kid influence his decision.

You'd hope not but judging by the crap that has gone on here lately... It's not that hard.

Advertisement
Who cares, its just recruiting, i'd be impressed with any safety that has the heart to commit here at this point,its not like our safety depth is chop liver at this point. So if he thinks he can come in and beat somebody out, that would show out the gate he has heart!

So you all are worried that a senior transfer (technically a grown man) will get swayed by a high school kid that doesn't even attend the school? If that is capable of happening and the senior transfer isn't capable of making his own decisions, maybe he isn't the right one anyways...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the fvck are we still recruiting Williams?
1- He's not good
2- He's not coming, unless 5 schools don't take him

If you have QB1 in your building everything should be about him. I get what people are saying "17yo ain't swaying a "grown" man", but Avantae had a malcontent cousin here for 2 years he has a little more to spin for King. It's what it's, just hope one day this staff learns how to bail on obvious flakes

4 Star CB Isaiah Dunson

tenor (60).gif

So you all are worried that a senior transfer (technically a grown man) will get swayed by a high school kid that doesn't even attend the school? If that is capable of happening and the senior transfer isn't capable of making his own decisions, maybe he isn't the right one anyways...
Worried no. I don't loose sleep over any recruit. The point I was making is why waiste time on a recruit that's not coming. Plus King is a much bigger need at this point. Doubt Williams could sway him. Also agree that don't want a kid who could be swayed in that way. Just think King deserves the red carpet treatment.

Why is it so obvious to us yet the staff blindly lets sh*t like this happen every cycle.

His cousin literally just ghosted the team for our in-state rival. Where this kid is an obvious lean.

We roll out the red carpet. Banda's probably pitching him on how he was Stevenson's favorite coach to chit chat with last cycle.
Bandtender polishing up the Shreveport Bowl runner up ashtray to show it to Avantae.

Advertisement
Bad idea having a gaytor mole here when King is here. Nothing good can come from him getting in King’s ear.
Hopefully King will be reminded as he tours the beautiful Miami campus that at UF, as a Gator he would be given complimentary tickets to the school’s Museum of Jorts. And also that the Gator athletic center has barbers on standby 24/7 who ensure that each and every player can go and ensure that their mullet achieves its maximum potential.

Worried no. I don't loose sleep over any recruit. The point I was making is why waiste time on a recruit that's not coming. Plus King is a much bigger need at this point. Doubt Williams could sway him. Also agree that don't want a kid who could be swayed in that way. Just think King deserves the red carpet treatment.
SPOT ON ,
I look at different sites and see 80% gayturds and 10% at best leftover for Miami maybe , why in the world would we throw our Perls at these children when they know and we know they are not coming period.
I wouldn't add to the auction by entertaining and participating in raising there auction bag bid , I have no problem in telling them this period.

Advertisement
You right. Miami should stop recruiting a kid cuz his cousin left the program.

Williams has handled his recruitment like a circus. His cousin transferring to UF (one of his finalist is merely the icing on the cake). It's called being aware of guys that you have no shot at getting - Williams fits that description.

Advertisement
Back