Avantae Williams visiting with King

Advertisement
I’m not a slurper, but they gotta do their job. Keep working.

Go Canes!
Agree, but some here are working about Avante poisoning the well with the other guys.
I say get a FISA on Te & if he says anything negative about us, green light the code red 🟥

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at y’all crying about the staff letting Williams visit but if he wanted to visit and we told him no, y’all would be crying about that 1 too. Like spurned lovers trying to find any reason possible to talk **** about your ex. Tighten up.
honestly no one is gonna cry if we say no to avantae. But unfortunately our idiotic staff is too gullible.

Manuela taking them to La Carreta for some cuban sandwich then to free style fridays on soufbeesh so he can show them his swag and how he keeps it gangsta.

Advertisement
Lol at y’all crying about the staff letting Williams visit but if he wanted to visit and we told him no, y’all would be crying about that 1 too. Like spurned lovers trying to find any reason possible to talk **** about your ex. Tighten up.
Nope, not going to happen...the bítching and the whippings will continue until morale improves...We the fans are entitled to bítch as much as we want. We can bítch if they let him visit, we can bítch if they choose not to let him visit. We will bítch until something finally changes...we are in a "show-me" era of UM football.

Advertisement
Checkers not Chess

giphy.gif

Bad idea having a gaytor mole here when King is here. Nothing good can come from him getting in King’s ear.

Why is it so obvious to us yet the staff blindly lets sh*t like this happen every cycle.

His cousin literally just ghosted the team for our in-state rival. Where this kid is an obvious lean.

We roll out the red carpet. Banda's probably pitching him on how he was Stevenson's favorite coach to chit chat with last cycle.

Advertisement
Back