Avantae Williams reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Good news but expect negative articles and exposes on this kid and UM....start with the usual suspects, especially locally with Linda Robertson, etc....I'm old enough to remember when the expecting pushback, criticisms and optics would concern me.
After watching college football the last 20 something years after we went through that probation, I no longer give a Rat's bunkhouse about optics.
Just win, already.

this matters to kids from the hood. He also fought for Jeff Thomas. Manny will recruit kids richt wouldn't.
posted same thing kids and parents want to see **** like this.

He has been away from team for 35 days and I wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended for a couple of games.
His biggest asset to the team is keeping GHall in check and making sure he knows someone who can take his spot is on his butt every game. Hall was WAY to comfortable last year with the fact that he knew nobody in the Safety room could take his spot and it showed in his poor and sometimes unmotivated looking play. That time is over. Tae is here and hes coming!

Advertisement
But I read posts on here “ manny was a scum bag politician like his dad and would worry about public perception.

dave-chappelle-rick.gif

Good news but expect negative articles and exposes on this kid and UM....start with the usual suspects, especially locally with Linda Robertson, etc....I'm old enough to remember when the expecting pushback, criticisms and optics would concern me.
After watching college football the last 20 something years after we went through that probation, I no longer give a Rat's bunkhouse about optics.
Just win, already.
barry and andy slater will drag this on for weeks

No and no

Listen to this man. He was not on track to start, and after missing several weeks of practice he is not on track to start, certainly not against Alabama. Likely will not play against Alabama

I don’t know about special teams but I doubt it, I don’t know what @Cribby has to say about that though. My guess is he won’t be active against bammer

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has been away from team for 35 days and I wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended for a couple of games.
I would be shocked if there is a suspension. The only way the administration let him back is if they think he did nothing wrong. If there was anything suspension worthy that happened he would have never been reinstated.

I'm happy as a team we're better but way more then that I hope Tae sees this as his second chance at life and takes advantage of it. So many kids can look up to him and use him as an example if he comrs back from an illness, an arrest and be a star so don't waste this opportunity to set-up yourself, family and many others who were counted out. All in all I'm hyped just pray this is just the beginning for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back