Avantae Williams reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
this matters to kids from the hood. He also fought for Jeff Thomas. Manny will recruit kids richt wouldn't.
Not doubting this matters to some kids. But Richt literally recruited Jeff Thomas and Tae (when he was first committed). Richt recruited a lot of guys from "the hood." I don't think there are many P5 coaches out there that don't. Now maybe Manny will have a little more success in actually landing some of those kids, but that's a different conversation.

Manny and the staff never stopped fighting to keep him on the team. Manny played the politician and knew exactly what would happen. He planned for it. I promise while everyone thought he was gone, Manny had it promised by the administration “when” this goes down, he’s reinstated. That’s why this moved as fast as it did. Sometimes things have to play themselves out.

Advertisement
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Manny and the staff never stopped fighting to keep him on the team. Manny played the politician and knew exactly what would happen. He planned for it. I promise while everyone thought he was gone, Manny had it promised by the administration “when” this goes down, he’s reinstated. That’s why this moved as fast as it did. Sometimes things have to play themselves out.
But I read posts on here “ manny was a scum bag politician like his dad and would worry about public perception.

Last edited:
No one knows exactly what did or didn’t happen besides tae and the woman involved. Just a tough situation. If you suspend the guy doesn’t that clearly show he did something wrong with his pregnant baby mama? I hope Tae takes full advantage of this 2nd chance and doesn’t ruin his life and rub dirt in the eye of Miami

Advertisement
Let’s go! So no suspension at all I take it and thus can immediately play?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back