Avantae Williams reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a time some fans on here were ragging on FSU for having Jameis Winston’s back after he “allegedly” stole crab legs & “allegedly” raped a woman. Even w/ all the charges being dropped/not pursued, many on this very board claimed FSU & Tallahassee police was dirty, and they cared more bout the player than the victim, even after it was reported the school did its “due diligence” & found they were not in violation of Title IX.

Lol, what a time to be alive. #Glasshouses
Yeah but **** em. We’re supposed to do that.

Advertisement
First I’ll say I’m glad the kid has been let back in cause if anyone needs something structured around him and support people in his life I think it’s this young man.

‘But this kid needs some kind of help cause he’s what 19-20 yrs old with 2 kids and 1 on the way all from 3 different woman? His life is not just about himself anymore.Theres 6 other humans involved in it now.

I hope Miami can get him to someone that can get him to understand he’s setting a whole lot of people up for rough lives due to his lack of responsibility.It’s not just about him and football anymore.It’s about those 3 kids that he is responsible for that more than likely will grow up without a father in their lives.

I wish the kid the best not only in football and what he can do for Miami but as a father to those 3 youngsters he’s responsible for.He’s gonna need it.

Jameis actually did steal the crab legs. He's on the security camera at Publix doing it. His excuse was that he thought the guy at the fish counter was giving him the crabs for free and apparently that's enough for the TPD.

It’s alleged b/c no charges were made. So his word + no charges = hedidndonuffin.

I’m surprised by this ruling but ultimately happy for the kid. His future and that of his kids can be greatly enhanced by getting his degree.

Hope he learns from this and grows into a strong father for his kids.

On the field I don’t think we see him anytime soon. I know he had a great spring but he missed all of fall. Let’s hope he’s ready to contribute by the ACC schedule. Him and Kinchens could be dynamite back there next year. Move J Williams up to stricker and chase to LB. Then we are cooking with fire

No idea , I just thought that was the maximum he’d get. I knew he’d be back.

Just on stupidity he might get a suspension. Hes a pretty hardheaded cat that doesn’t seem to learn from his mistakes. This whole thing could’ve and should’ve been avoided. Both parties deserve blame. Hopefully he finally gets his crap together from this. This should be a wake up call. He needs to focus on football and leave these chicks alone.
All p_ssy ain’t good p_ssy. Some kids get a taste ain’t cant handle it. Young bulls don’t understand that will always be there. The more time you put into school and the game the better your options will be down the line.

Advertisement
Yeah but **** em. We’re supposed to do that.

Agree 100%, but my point is we’ve been acting holier than thou for a min. Let’s keep it a buck, bro. It’s been low key annoying me. We do the same chit, and that’s OK. We’re fans, U’re supposed to root for ur guys, Fck the ops, and turn a blind eye. But when I hear “What a despicable school for allowing that” or “We would never do such a thing”…bulllllllllllllllllll chit. Like I’ve always said, every school gotta little dirt. Some r overt, while others r little more sly. At the end of the day, it’s bout winning.

It’s alleged b/c no charges were made. So his word + no charges = hedidndonuffin.
Lol, I've stolen all types of **** that I was never charged with stealing. But that was in my stupider days.

No idea , I just thought that was the maximum he’d get. I knew he’d be back.

Just on stupidity he might get a suspension. Hes a pretty hardheaded cat that doesn’t seem to learn from his mistakes. This whole thing could’ve and should’ve been avoided. Both parties deserve blame. Hopefully he finally gets his crap together from this. This should be a wake up call. He needs to focus on football and leave these chicks alone.
Or at least watch a YouTube video on how to put a rubber on…

Advertisement
Can we get some booty gifs for this special occasion?
Ooff Ouffff GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Jameis actually did steal the crab legs. He's on the security camera at Publix doing it. His excuse was that he thought the guy at the fish counter was giving him the crabs for free and apparently that's enough for the TPD.
That’s not what happened, I talked to Odell and the guy gave Jameis the crab and got caught by his manager. Jameis actually took the blame to try to help the dude out. The so called rape case was nothing of the sort. It was a freak groupie bytch who several players had on tape doing all types of ****. They dropped it because they didn’t want the vids going viral.

Even when he yelled that “F her right in the…”, he was pledging and frat told him to do it. Now he did go around campus shooting squirrels with a pellet gun because that’s what country *** nickels do on a regular but carry on.

He was on tape stealing the crab legs bruh. In plain sight for anyone with eyes to see. If they had Tae on tape even grabbing this pregnant girl by the arm in a rough way and throwing her out the apartment aggressively.. nobody would have had an issue with kicking him out and letting him go his own way. Even if they had dropped the charges it would have looked bad.

I get your example but you gotta find another one.

That’s not what happened, I talked to Odell and the guy gave Jameis the crab and got caught by his manager. Jameis actually took the blame to try to help the dude out. The so called rape case was nothing of the sort. It was a freak groupie bytch who several players had on tape doing all types of ****. They dropped it because they didn’t want the vids going viral.

Even when he yelled that “F her right in the…”, he was pledging and frat told him to do it. Now he did go around campus shooting squirrels with a pellet gun because that’s what country *** nickels do on a regular but carry on.
Uhhhhh...thats stealing. Thanks but nice try! Please dont tell your kids that if their friend at Wing Stop throws an extra 10 piece lemon pepper in their bag that was not paid for and they walk out and a security guard stops them that they are not in the wrong for stealing. Even if its petty theft.

Reactions: DTP
Advertisement
I have a close friend who lost all his major scholarships and ended up having to play D-3 ball because his GF, at the time, told the resource officer he sells weed and had a pound of it in his trunk AT SCHOOL.

He didn't sell weed but he smoked it.

The principal and school officer saw a roach from a blunt in his cars ashtray and he caught a possession charge and lost his scholly to UofR, JMU, and William and Mary.

The charges were dropped but she still ****ed his opportunity up.

While there are a lot of real domestic violence victims there are also tons of lying *** bytches.

This is why you can't vilify a person before there is due process.

There are countless stories of blacks being lynched because a woman said he assaulted her.

Emmitt Till being one of the more egregious cases.

I know more than a few crazy h0es like this.

One of them accused my boy of molesting her at MY HOUSE PARTY and everyone talked about him like a dog.

Only for one of the *** women I know yo come clean and confess a month or so later.

Stop vilifying people. People fuqin lie

And yet another Avantae Williams thread is being shut down. All we are doing is arguing about facts of which few if any of us know the actual truth. As a conclusory statement to this thread, let all find the one thing on which we can agree.
WELCOME BACK. Ball out young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back