Avantae Williams - charges dropped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Somebody beat the girl up. I know from someone here who I trust who was connected to the initial call to the scene.

She must have beat herself up. Because, you know, the ONE TIME that a woman lied must definitively outweigh the millions of times that the guy beat the **** out of the woman.

ONE WEEK before this happened, a very knowledgeable person said that Avantae would either be our starting safety or in jail.

And for the "reinstate every player who isn't sentenced to prison" crowd, the charges against Alex Figueroa were dropped too. How did that turn out? See, I can give one particular factual example that supports my opinion too.

Ask yourself this. Does Manny seem like the kind of coach or man for that matter who’d dump ANY kid if he came to him insisting the girl was lying?
I’m not saying it’s so, but he would if he got pressured by the administration and the Chief Diversity Officer that accusations of domestic violence won’t be tolerated.

The arrest affidavit should be on line under the case at the clerk of court office. It's public information unless the case is sealed. It will tell the story. The primary witness in the case probably declined to testify. If dude wants to shirt, work hard, change his attitude, deal with issues regarding family, meet the staff's expectations of team rules and recommendations for counseling and stay in classes, then he should be welcomed back.

Advertisement
You realize he can actually see that you were here under a different name before right? Your IP address identified you to the mods as a former poster. That’s why he said that.

Maybe he purchased NYSOM's former *** f-boy house?

He pleaded not guilty.. read the docket. He didn’t pleaded no contest .. that’s a different agrument

Clearly you don't understand the procedural differences in those two pleas. And you don't understand the difference between a "not guilty" plea (which can be changed to "guilty" at any time) and a judge-or-jury FINDING of "not guilty". You are way, way over your head here.

Advertisement
Lol! Yo I think some of y’all WANT him to be guilty. Good god. There is no conspiracy here. The man was found not guilty and all charges dropped. What do you want? For him to be put away for something he actually may not have done? Unless you were there of course..

He was NOT found not guilty.

The arrest affidavit should be on line under the case at the clerk of court office. It's public information unless the case is sealed. It will tell the story. The primary witness in the case probably declined to testify. If dude wants to shirt, work hard, change his attitude, deal with issues regarding family, meet the staff's expectations of team rules and recommendations for counseling and stay in classes, then he should be welcomed back.
This is such a tough topic for us to converse about because at the end of the day, it’s all speculation as to why this case was dropped. If he were to be allowed to come back, (which is up to Manny + other individuals I assume?), I think this is a solid plan. But personally, if he did what was accused, he shouldn’t be allowed back. And sadly, this probably won’t be the last time an incident like this occurs if she was told to back out of her claim.

Good God, now the white ****** guy is the n word too? I haven’t practiced law since the 90’s thank God. And I’m now in Northern Cali. You need a 305 area hookup.
Naw i dont do law but project development 👀.

Miami doesn't post it online, you have to email and request it. Miami Dade is one of the few clerk of courts in the state that doesn't have online viewing for the majority of documents. As a criminal defense practitioner its extremely aggravating.

Advertisement
can you post the link
He cant because there is no link. Miami doesnt make these documents available for online viewing. Also he wasn't found "Not guilty" The Miami dade SAO filed what's called a "No Action". When a case is no actioned it means miami is declining to file charges against the defendant. It can happen for many reasons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was NOT found not guilty.
Ok fair. Charges were dropped. Which means there wasn’t sufficient evidence to charge him. Where were all these people saying ole girl had bruises and marks and all this stuff? If the police had that they would have had a solid case I’m guessing. (Again ..Rihanna vs Chris brown case)

When he was initially kicked off the team did Manny address the situation at all? I’m asking because I honestly can’t recall.

TAE is innocent... Yall are tripping..... just something for you ALL to think about.. if a pregnant woman comes and attacks her husband or boyfriend and falls and gets bruised ETC OR husband trying to restrain her and calm her down if she is attacking him, what would you expect any man to do?... and she calls the cops and if there was a witness or what ever the woman says,,, the cops are going to write up whatever..... Ya'll really dont know anything -- crazy to read some of these responses but once gain just proves ya'll really have no idea

Tae is a cane AND Manny needs to bring him back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back