Avantae Williams - charges dropped and dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
THAT’S WHY I SAID IN THE PATA THREAD THAT ARRESTED IS NOT CONVICTED….IT DOESN’T MEAN THE INCIDENT DIDN’T HAPPEN AND SHOULD BE OVERLOOKED BUT I HOPE MANNY REACHES OUT TO THIS YOUNG MAN TO MAKE IT RIGHT…THE TEAM SHOULD / WOULD DO THE SAME IN SUPPORT

You now what people said last week, knowing I'm a Canes fans ? "Man you know some of his teammates had to know and cover for Jones after he killed Pata."

like you said, 'IT DOESN’T MEAN THE INCIDENT DIDN’T HAPPEN' - so you have to look at timing of the optics of that support. Innocent or guilty, bad, bad timing.

Advertisement
This whole situation sucks , but deep down in my heart I just know avantae will be a Florida gator in a few months.

Advertisement
This is interesting, the thread started two hours ago and we already have seven pages of opinions from people who know none of the facts of the case. What's the over under on total pages by the end of the night... I'm going with 23!

Advertisement
No actually I’m not. I have a wedding to add in the morning and it’s going to be in Cancun. I’ll definitely being watching it though with all my buddies. Thanks for asking.
Hope we win bro… have fun in Cancun ..

Ahh…. I see.. thank god it wasnt criminal law
Never wanted to litigate especially criminal or family law. It was always about the education and legal side experience for real estate development. I came out of Law school and was doing south beach condo conversion work along with zoning, commercial evictions…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back