Avantae Camp Clips

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
[HUDL]/video/3/5678518/595432685ef6e72a9c40aa8f[/HUDL]

Dude's closing speed is elite. Out of all the classes, he is one of my favorite commits we have.

Advertisement
He a **** beast.

He's better than Kacy Rodgers and AJ Highsmith combined at this point in his career already

tenor.gif

Yo ddue makes up his mind and got that closing speed never waiting for someone to run to him he always dictating the action..........thats a cane db a real cane db right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** this kid is out to hurt people. He really needs to wrap up though, quite few tackles he's head down at his shoelaces and not even attempting to strip or wrap up at all. Instincts, and closing speed are elite.

Very nice prospect. Great speed. Only knock I see is his tackling, he dives at people's feet. He's raw but technique can be worked on at the next level. He has all the tools.

Advertisement
Yo ddue makes up his mind and got that closing speed never waiting for someone to run to him he always dictating the action..........thats a cane db a real cane db right there.

Yep reminds me of Hall closing speed wise

Advertisement
Very nice prospect. Great speed. Only knock I see is his tackling, he dives at people's feet. He's raw but technique can be worked on at the next level. He has all the tools.

You mean technique can be worked on in the next 3 years of high school. Crazy to think this kid is 3 years away from college smh.

Advertisement
Back