Avantae Camp Clips

Big fan of this guy, cant wait 'til he dons the O&G.

Any chance he's a year behind and can reclassify to '19?

Advertisement
Very nice prospect. Great speed. Only knock I see is his tackling, he dives at people's feet. He's raw but technique can be worked on at the next level. He has all the tools.

Get out of here with that BS, he destroyed people hitting them anywhere he could. They flew backwards.

Excited to see the type of player he grows into....kid is really good already with 3 more years of high school ball/camps

Very nice prospect. Great speed. Only knock I see is his tackling, he dives at people's feet. He's raw but technique can be worked on at the next level. He has all the tools.

Get out of here with that BS, he destroyed people hitting them anywhere he could. They flew backwards.

That's high school he can get away with it vs lesser athletes. Our defense is predicated on solid tackling from DB's that's why our front 7 is allowed to be unleashed. Wrapping up and trying to strip the ball are far more important than trying to killshot everyone. That's the quickest way to get ejected. Anyway, it's not a knock on the kid especially at his age it's very common, he'll learn.

Advertisement
I'm really impress with the way he reacts (he doesn't hesitate), once he sees the play he goes, that shows this kid is much ahead of his time!! I just don't like the way he leads with his head on a lot of tackles and he didn't like to wrap up (always looking for the big boom), other than that this kid, has a very bright future in football!! Miami is really getting a football player, he definitely fits that Manny Diaz style..

Great speed, great angles. Not sure if it's just because it is a highlight mix but he is just throwing his shoulder into guys, not wrapping up.

Advertisement

That's high school he can get away with it vs lesser athletes. Our defense is predicated on solid tackling from DB's that's why our front 7 is allowed to be unleashed. Wrapping up and trying to strip the ball are far more important than trying to killshot everyone. That's the quickest way to get ejected. Anyway, it's not a knock on the kid especially at his age it's very common, he'll learn.

Your correct on the form his tackling but whoever said he's aiming at players feet obviously didn't watch that clip entirely.

Advertisement
Back