• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Avantae Camp Clips

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
[HUDL]/video/3/5678518/595432685ef6e72a9c40aa8f[/HUDL]

Dude's closing speed is elite. Out of all the classes, he is one of my favorite commits we have.

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
He a damn beast.

He's better than Kacy Rodgers and AJ Highsmith combined at this point in his career already

tenor.gif

Dwinstitles

All-American
Yo ddue makes up his mind and got that closing speed never waiting for someone to run to him he always dictating the action..........thats a cane db a real cane db right there.

CFLCane

Junior
Damn this kid is out to hurt people. He really needs to wrap up though, quite few tackles he's head down at his shoelaces and not even attempting to strip or wrap up at all. Instincts, and closing speed are elite.

theribdoctor

And there's a chance that things could get weird
His change of direction and ability to go from 0-100MPH in an instant is impressive.

Belafonte305

Dan Enos Favorite 3rd down play
Very nice prospect. Great speed. Only knock I see is his tackling, he dives at people's feet. He's raw but technique can be worked on at the next level. He has all the tools.

KingB02

Sophomore
Very nice prospect. Great speed. Only knock I see is his tackling, he dives at people's feet. He's raw but technique can be worked on at the next level. He has all the tools.

You mean technique can be worked on in the next 3 years of high school. Crazy to think this kid is 3 years away from college smh.