Austin Barber

Just Get CBs then. Maybe 1 LB.... But seriously We need CBs, and not just 1 yr transfers. We need a few guys who are going to be here for a couple years.

Advertisement
Sofla recruiting rule number 1.
Any excuse not to pick Miami.
Jordan Battle used the slow play excuse.

Sofla rule number 2 be wary of any kid that won’t pull the trigger cause he’s likely waiting on an offer he prefers.
Barber is the classic exmple
Our offer turned him from nobody to somebody and he didn’t sign yesterday.
Crowley is another example.

man it seems like they offered buddy at 5pm and by 5:30 he committed. What happened to marcus crowley??

tenor (12).gif

Advertisement
Only 21 have signed an LOI. Another counter for Bowman and Barber makes 23.

Adrien Strickland
Charles Montgomery
Trevonte Rucker

Havent signed and are probably being pushed out. 27 is the magic number

Plus, Hammond and Black are ICs from a prior year.

Advertisement
We got lucky with the ones we have gotten over the years(most were cane blooded to begin with) but Jacksonville kids do have an affinity for uf
Yeah, we're doing better in Jax in recent years than we did in the'80's. We almost never got Jacksonville kids. Remember Kevin Kirkeide and Carl Walker? Those were our two biggest names that I remember. Then Alan Hall.

Advertisement
That kid is a typical *** ****, glad the prick went with them. It wasn't a major loss, we need corners. This class is only as good as its weakest link, get a corner or two. Hard to believe, we're begging for corners at this point.

Advertisement
**** him. I’m glad he didn’t sign here if he was so desperate to be a Gaytor. I don’t want anymore bums on our roster that have wet dreams of playing UFAG like Lo’s sorry ***.

I love our OL haul and won’t lose any sleep over this.

People losing their **** over this guy. It’s hilarious. Oh boohoo he played Justice. Get the **** out of here. It’s recruiting. We have a great class and it could get better. We need CB’s, LB’s, and another DE if Phillips leaves before an OL.
We only need CB's more, you guys don't get it.

Yeah, we're doing better in Jax in recent years than we did in the'80's. We almost never got Jacksonville kids. Remember Kevin Kirkeide and Carl Walker? Those were our two biggest names that I remember. Then Alan Hall.
That was before my time man not going to lie

Advertisement
Back