Austin Barber

Advertisement
Now we get spurned by the #76 OT prospect, we still have young guys Walker and Rivers, and McGlouglin ahead of him so he might not have saw the field here anyways.
And Washington but u got to stack these guys. Big mistake not giving him a committable offer. Kid has alot of potential n we shouldnt be taking the same number of safeties as Olineman.

because Florida just lost a OT to Jackson St

all the CB’s are being put in just based on dream school offer not any of them knowing anything. I bet Mullin tells him offer is good until tomorrow and let’s see what the kid does. I’m sure he signs with Florida but we will see
How does UF have 27 commits?

Advertisement
Kid probably grew up a big gaytor fan. He’s from that area. UiF don’t offer, so he’s checking other avenues. He wanted to stay in state, so Miami gives him that chance. UiF comes in with a later offer, and he’s goes with his childhood favorite. I would do the same, if a late Miami offer came for me, and most of y’all would too, if you’re honest with yourselves. No matter how late the Miami offer came. So....What do you do? Offering him earlier wouldn’t have made no difference unless he didn’t get a UiF offer. It did. He seemingly has taken it. So now, henceforth, and forever more....., phucc him and his orange and blue brethren.

People losing their **** over this guy. It’s hilarious. Oh boohoo he played Justice. Get the **** out of here. It’s recruiting. We have a great class and it could get better. We need CB’s, LB’s, and another DE if Phillips leaves before an OL.
It makes no sense bruh. The only reason we gave him an offer is because he’s 6’7 300 and doesn’t trip over his own feet lol we’ll be fine

Advertisement
So slow playing is ok for other schools but not Miami, got it
Sofla recruiting rule number 1.
Any excuse not to pick Miami.
Jordan Battle used the slow play excuse.

Sofla rule number 2 be wary of any kid that won’t pull the trigger cause he’s likely waiting on an offer he prefers.
Barber is the classic exmple
Our offer turned him from nobody to somebody and he didn’t sign yesterday.
Crowley is another example.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back