Austin Barber

Advertisement
I’m here on the on SL barber shut Jackson down.
Watching Trinity Christian vs Chaminade and Barber looks legit. Good size and frame. He’s going against Jamaal Johnson and Kenyatta Jackson on every snap and playing really well. Moving guys in the run game and very strong in pass pro.
I’m down here on the SL. Barber is the deal. And CM ran off the field after the game and won’t come out to get their 2nd place trophy.

I’m here on the on SL barber shut Jackson down.

I’m down here on the SL. Barber is the deal. And CM ran off the field after the game and won’t come out to get their 2nd place trophy.

Austin Barber was playing grown man football most of the 2nd half ( I missed the 1st half Sro I can't comment). He was blowing up Madonna's left end and LB'S.

The game ended ended on a crazy 4th and 7 with a 20+yard TD. Madonna is still in disbelief.

Go Canes

Last edited:
The game ended ended on a crazy 4th and 7 with a 20+yard TD. Madonna is still in disbelief.

Go Canes
The CB that fell down at the EZ and let them catch that TD looks perfect for Miami.

No doubt our staff is on him

Advertisement
Who is he waiting on since he isn’t signing early as some have said. What’s his dream school, florida? Florida is already over signed with 26 commits I’m guessing they know some won’t qualify.

would have been nice to lock this kid in early.

Who is he waiting on since he isn’t signing early as some have said. What’s his dream school, florida? Florida is already over signed with 26 commits I’m guessing they know some won’t qualify.

would have been nice to lock this kid in early.
If he gets a UF offer, he's gone. Otherwise, I like our chances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back