Austin Barber

Advertisement
It’s hard for me to make predictions when I don’t know how ic’s work and if/when the ncaa changes anything. So we could possibly take more than a couple portal kids if something is done. I mean the kids need somewhere to go and there’ll be a crap load on the move.

Imo we’re at best available portion of the dinner. I just don’t trust Garcia or his father lol and I’ll leave it at that. We “ should “ be in a good spot with him but you never know.
Yup agree with you on the IC mess but I’ve got to imagine they have a rough framework idea that will be handed down. Manny seems to be way ahead on this portal business than 99% of CFB.

Not surprising on the Garcia front... as an outsider I love his want to play football... but wonder if it will blindly send him to a lesser school for a quicker route( not saying he’s scared of competition)

Advertisement
I’d be all in on mcburrows. More realistic than most and I like him slot more then brown. He’s a far better player imo. Not sure what’s up with cb other than the mcbrothers.

That is who I want more than anyone “left” that is actually realistic. Need more pure cover guys like him, and he can run.

Advertisement
You like him a lot so I’ll sign off. Big mofos that move like him normally hit.

If his offer is commitable he’s coming. No doubt.

Yea i like a mean mauler like him. Especially paired with who we are bringing in on the interior.

We need to move folks around in the coastal. You do so by bringing in guys like him...plus he plays top competition. And allows Mclaughlin to shirt and get right.

DA U VALLLLLL

Advertisement
Haye and Thad have been acting suspect. I’ll post it since it’s out there now from 247. At some point it’s **** or get off the pot. There’s options and we have no times for games.

I thought we were talking o-line being suspect that’s why I was like wtf!?!? Hasn’t heard that in o-line.

yeah other two been talked about few a week or so now and Thad all **** year haha. I think we always need a RB but if Harris and Burns come back plus the two freshmen we might be able to skate without a back in this class. Maybe they go portal later on instead or rushing a RB if Thad bounces.

haye is playing himself if he bounces

Advertisement
Diaz did say something today when asked about recruiting that there could be some drama(can't recall actual word)because other teams are still talking to commits.

I thought we were talking o-line being suspect that’s why I was like wtf!?!? Hasn’t heard that in o-line.

yeah other two been talked about few a week or so now and Thad all **** year haha. I think we always need a RB but if Harris and Burns come back plus the two freshmen we might be able to skate without a back in this class. Maybe they go portal later on instead or rushing a RB if Thad bounces.

haye is playing himself if he bounces
If he keeps playing around he’ll play himself but won’t be the one responsible for the bounce.

Haye and Thad have been acting suspect. I’ll post it since it’s out there now from 247. At some point it’s **** or get off the pot. There’s options and we have no times for games.
Yikes if Thad leaves....

Names I’m throwing out.. kick the tires on Amari? That kid from Lakeland (yes I know) can’t remember his name right now but he seemed like a lighting bolt with the ball in his hands.

Haye.... what about the kid who just decommited from Tenn Darryl Jackson??

Advertisement
Back