Auditing the Bank

Nice job D!

Found it interesting that three of our lower ranked players were identified on the same day. Do you know if Highsmith was heavily involved here?
Juan Minaya, OL, Paramus, NJ, unranked
Daylen Russell, DL, Miami Columbus, unranked
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey, Dillard, unranked

Advertisement
Season 2 Premiere GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Advertisement
Baby Hat GIF

Hats off you guys, dmoney, cribby, ariz etc..... providing the best, most accurate content available.
I really do appreciate all that you guys do for this site.

Advertisement
No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.
@DMoney the GOAT!

No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.

A well deserved self pat on the back.

Great job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back