Auditing the Bank

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.

March 3
- They are still evaluating hard at QB. They absolutely love recent offer Judd Anderson (Gray, GA). He is a legit 6’6 with a basketball background.

September 2nd- Nothing imminent but don’t be surprised if Miami makes an aggressive run at WR Ny Carr (Georgia commit). They love his game.

October 12
- The staff is also making significant progress with OSU RB commit Jordan Lyle (STA).

April 16- Another name to watch is Chris Wheatley-Humphrey from South Plantation. Miami loves him and is picking up momentum.

March 3

- TE Elija Lofton (Las Vegas, NV) is an exceptional all-around football player who is on campus this weekend and has Miami’s attention. He gets a lot of Brevin Jordan comparisons because of his school (Gorman), number (9) and size (6’2, 220).

June 11
- I like Miami to land a commitment this week from TE Elija Lofton (Las Vegas).

July 6 (the week JoJo Trader and Artavius Jones committed)

- I was told that there may be fireworks within the next week or so.

June 1st

- Miami did some digging and there is not much to the WR JoJo Trader crystal ball to FSU. They want him, they’re recruiting him hard and they will have a great shot until the end.

February 23- Shorter episode today, but wanted to identify a few guys scheduled to visit for Junior Day next weekend that Miami likes a lot:

Juan Minaya, OL, Paramus, NJ, unranked
Daylen Russell, DL, Miami Columbus, unranked
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey, Dillard, unranked

April 16

I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).

June 20

- Miami likes where they sit with OT Deryc Plazz (Jacksonville) and loves his developmental upside.

September 14

- One big name to keep an eye on at OL: 6’9, 340 JUCO Markel Bell (Holmes, MS). He is the #2 overall JUCO in the country and has a connection to Miami’s staff.

October 31

- Miami is continuing to prioritize and recruit FSU commit Armondo Blount (Central). That story is ongoing. Let’s see what happens.

October 5th

- One name to keep any eye on: DE Cole McConathy out of Mobile, AL. He is committed to Louisville but Miami feels he has enormous upside.

July 2nd

- The big name battle I’m watching closest right now is DE Marquise Lightfoot (Chicago). Miami has worked that one hard and is hoping to turn around its momentum.

July 6th

- Don’t count Miami out with DE Elias Rudolph (Deerfield Beach). The Canes are still after the Michigan commit.

April 18th- Just wanted to mention a few more names that don't get a ton of buzz but are very interested in Miami, with mutual interest from our side. Confirmed today these names are gaining traction:

Elija Lofton, HBack, Las Vegas

Cameron Pruitt, S/LB, Mobile, AL

June 20th- Miami is focused on Adarius Hayes. The plan was to take two LBs so they are swinging big on #3.

June 20th

Another name that blew everyone away at camp? Recent West Virginia commit Romanas Frederique. He is a CB/WR/PR with length who recently transferred to St. Thomas Aquinas from Deerfield Beach. Big-time upside at corner and Miami is very interested..

June 1st

- DB Ryan Mack (STA) is another name Miami is monitoring. He is the son of former Cane Rod Mack and has a 10.83 100M time.

February 3
Miami’s relationship with Chaminade is extremely important, and they are in steady communication to get past any issues. S Zaquan Patterson and Miami have a lot of mutual interest. He is listed as a LB on 247, but Miami views him as a plus athlete with plenty of speed for safety.

June 8

- Miami feels really good about where they sit with S Zaquan Patterson (Chaminade). He visited on Wednesday. Miami loves his athleticism.

August 3

- I continue to feel extremely good about S Zaquan Patterson (Chaminade).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only people on here complaining about the hit rate on insider info are miserable ***** that aren't worth the oxygen they breathe. Nothing you can do will ever satisfy them because they suffer from deeper psychological disorders most likely stemming from childhood. I would guess their mommy's either hugged them too little or too much.
All in all, **** them, and keep doing what you are doing! The bulk of us appreciate what we get on here!

Let em hang D!

pig with big balls on Make a GIF

Advertisement
100000000% appreciate all you guys do here for Canes fans. Don’t love the mobile interface because intrusive ads 😒 but it’s worth dealing with. I tell my buddy all the time this is what CIS is saying, etc etc. @Cribby the goat!

Advertisement
No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.
Healthy self-reflection.

Also, CIS kneels for NO ONE.

Advertisement
Only people on here complaining about the hit rate on insider info are miserable ***** that aren't worth the oxygen they breathe. Nothing you can do will ever satisfy them because they suffer from deeper psychological disorders most likely stemming from childhood. I would guess their mommy's either hugged them too little or too much.
All in all, **** them, and keep doing what you are doing! The bulk of us appreciate what we get on here!
It’s crazy. No recruiting insider like Berg, Ivins or Gaby comes anywhere close to Cribbys hit rate but they only crucify the misses. And then refuse to admit that recruiting is fluid and these are wishy washy teenagers who have large sums of money thrust in front of them at the last minute and are told “flip now and this is yours” or “don’t flip and this is yours” and everyone is caught off guard.

Thank you guys for making this site great. I hope you have a nice trip planned with the revenue you have made off of my refreshes. Also shout out Pete for putting in the work all day yesterday.

Advertisement
Back