Audio: Local coach says dominoes about to fall for 2018

Advertisement
Please summarize what they talked about. I am deaf in real life. Many thanks in advance.

Ivins should have it in writing any minute here.

But if U aren't trolling, basically just eluding to a possible wave of commitments coming in the next month. Then talked about each UM target and their skill set. Also how the Paradise camp is becoming an elite camp.

Had me until that soft talk of being "SEC and LSU like "
Grotesque to hear local guys so brainwashed on that sec booty juice when UM started all the speed and savagery.

Wasn't he being specific to comparing having a backfield with Patrick Peterson and the Honey Badger in it?
Yeah because UM didn't have Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Phil Buchanon, Antrel Rolle, and Mike Rumph all on the same DB roster at one point.

Grotesque to hear local guys so brainwashed on that sec booty juice when UM started all the speed and savagery.

You can thank ESECPN for that... 10 years of brainwashing.....
I can almost understand simps from the South being fully indoctrinated on that sec nut. But a dude named Jose in South Florida? Inexcusable.

It is truly amazing how powerful a narrative can be when it is presented by "credible" people. Even if its false. I get tired of trying to undo brainwashed individuals. I just allocate them into the dumb as fug category

Advertisement
Please summarize what they talked about. I am deaf in real life. Many thanks in advance.

The coach Pete talked to coaches Jobe, Frierson, and Ivey on 7 on 7 team. When Pete asked him what he thiught about the class he said there were going to be a couple more big time commitments within a month.

Coach is super high on Mark Pope, said he is the next Santana Moss, he likes Elijah Moore.

Says Wiggins body type is Andre Johnsonesque

Coach says the "dominoes are falling" for Miami

We are in a very good position with our top target DBs, a lot can play safety and CB

One word to describe DJ Ivey - Smooth, he mirrors guys, long, breaks on the ball, hasn't seen a pass competed on him on the 7 on 7 circuit in a couple years

They view Frierson as a CB

Trajan Bandy like Tyron Matthieu

Keep an eye on Gurvan Hall for a spring commitment - dominoes falling comment again

They both love Jobe

Tyson Campbell might be #1 on the board, top prospect

Miami events are starting to have a ton of talent at them, better than Floridas current camps

Continuing to refine Paradise camp

Hope this helps fam

Jobe, Pope and Lingard = bell cows for other very top recruits. They give us Uber talent plus legitimacy that the U is back

Wasn't he being specific to comparing having a backfield with Patrick Peterson and the Honey Badger in it?
Yeah because UM didn't have Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Phil Buchanon, Antrel Rolle, and Mike Rumph all on the same DB roster at one point.

That was a long time ago. It aint that serious man. Miami has to start putting out talent like that again. Cant keep bringing up **** from 15 years ago.

Advertisement

That's true, but I'm sure these kids grew up idolizing players that they actually witnessed play...

That's true, but I'm sure these kids grew up idolizing players that they actually witnessed play...

80% of kids favorite player is STILL Sean Taylor...

Advertisement
There is a lot of talk about russell commiting soon and he might be leaning to uf.

252....u must be reading Stampini article. He crafts everything to be pro UF

Didnt see it. But what did it say? Seen some people saying that he was leaning uf but they might have got it from there then.

IMO that might not even be a bad thing. If he is hearing that X DB's are committing to Miami soon he could be looking to lock up a spot elsewhere. Pure speculation though of course.

There is a lot of talk about russell commiting soon and he might be leaning to uf.

Didnt see it. But what did it say? Seen some people saying that he was leaning uf but they might have got it from there then.

IMO that might not even be a bad thing. If he is hearing that X DB's are committing to Miami soon he could be looking to lock up a spot elsewhere. Pure speculation though of course.

What Russell are you guys talking about?

Randy Russel the S

Advertisement

Randy Russel. Kid is monster hitter but very little known about his coverage skills. I wouldn't put him in the top 8 of DB's were targeting but Manny loves him some violence at Safety.

Thank you for your listening skills other posters tuned him out too quickly. He was saying Ivey, Jobe, and Frierson could be Pat Peterson like while someone like Bandy could be Honey Badger like.

The coach Pete talked to coaches Jobe, Frierson, and Ivey on 7 on 7 team. When Pete asked him what he thiught about the class he said there were going to be a couple more big time commitments within a month.

Coach is super high on Mark Pope, said he is the next Santana Moss, he likes Elijah Moore.

Says Wiggins body type is Andre Johnsonesque

Coach says the "dominoes are falling" for Miami

We are in a very good position with our top target DBs, a lot can play safety and CB

One word to describe DJ Ivey - Smooth, he mirrors guys, long, breaks on the ball, hasn't seen a pass competed on him on the 7 on 7 circuit in a couple years

They view Frierson as a CB

Trajan Bandy like Tyron Matthieu

Keep an eye on Gurvan Hall for a spring commitment - dominoes falling comment again

They both love Jobe

Tyson Campbell might be #1 on the board, top prospect

Miami events are starting to have a ton of talent at them, better than Floridas current camps

Continuing to refine Paradise camp

Hope this helps fam

Thanks. Don't have time to listen at work but every time I read dominoes falling I get a NSFW boner and it's keeping me trapped at my cubicle. Once again thanks.

Advertisement
Back