Audio: Local coach says dominoes about to fall for 2018

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I discuss Miami's hot start in 2018 with NGHTMR 7-on-7 program director and Killian assistant coach Jose Duasso. He says more good news is on the way for the Hurricanes in recruiting.

[SOUNDCLOUD]308059548[/SOUNDCLOUD]

FYI - this was recorded late last week and the players mentioned will be in attendance for junior day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please summarize what they talked about. I am deaf in real life. Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement
I was already beyond excited about this 18 class, but that just brought me to uncharted territory. OMG ����. Loved the part where he said kids were wasting their time at Friday Night Lights last year, the lack of talent was alarming. Good call B Edwards and CJ Hendo, now that I see what's happening with this class I'm actually glad we didn't land Whoopi, Edwards, and CJ.

These kids in the 18 class want to be a part of the group that brings Miami all the way back to the top. Plus I'll take Lingard over AMAC everyday of the week, kid has that rare combo of size and elite speed that you just don't see often, oh and he's putting in crazy work on twitter everyday. What a great time to be a Hurricane

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a lot of talk about russell commiting soon and he might be leaning to uf.

I haven't really been that high on him. Sometimes you got to know when to save face, kid leaning to another school when we have multiple prospects ahead at the position shouldn't be a priority for our staff. Cut our loss and focus on jobe, hall, Campbell at safety

attachment.php

Advertisement
Back