Atttaaboyyy Hurns!!

Said it for the longest time. I had expected for him to go in the 2nd or 3rd round and when he went undrafted I was shocked. Even his analysis on his draft profile was bull****. Allen Hurns can play man lot of people on nfl staffs feeling stupid right about now.
My only regret is I thought I could wait a couple weeks to stash him on my fantasy team. Big mistake.

Advertisement
If he came out in a different year he would've been drafted, EVERYONE was saying the deepest position in the 2014 draft was Wide recevier and I don't think he should've been overlooked, since he is a dependable, smart, hard working and could become a slot WR in the league and now he's about to show out in the league.

If he came out in a different year he would've been drafted, EVERYONE was saying the deepest position in the 2014 draft was Wide recevier and I don't think he should've been overlooked, since he is a dependable, smart, hard working and could become a slot WR in the league and now he's about to show out in the league.

Im sure Steeter's and Hankerson's lack of production in the NFL, after having break through seasons, didn't help. i, however think that hurns played harder and was a better route runner that the latter two.

Picked him up on my fantasy team after the draft but didn't have it in me to start him week one with no idea how the Jags would use him. Shoulda went with my gut which tells me "undrafted FA WRs from the U are better than first/second round WRs from other schools."

you are a grade a homosexual

Advertisement
Playing in Coleys kindergarten offense made it difficult to see how talented Hearns was.

dumbest post of the year nominee! In a school with probably some of the best WRs in the last 30 years, Hurns probably had the best season of them all with one of the worst QB we've ever fielded. The guy didn't get drafted because of his combine numbers, because the production was definitely there.

jarvis landry had the same combine numbers and he goes 2nd round. these scouts are punking our draft prospects. many of them outplay their peers that were drafted ahead of them

Must have had some good coaching in college. I don't believe he got his expertise like many here from Madden Football.

Picked him up on my fantasy team after the draft but didn't have it in me to start him week one with no idea how the Jags would use him. Shoulda went with my gut which tells me "undrafted FA WRs from the U are better than first/second round WRs from other schools."

my guess is that the grade a homosexual would kick the **** out of your grade a internet tough guy ***.
not that there's a anything wrong with that....

my guess is that the grade a homosexual would kick the **** out of your grade a internet tough guy ***.
not that there's a anything wrong with that....

doubtful. continue.

Advertisement
He is the #2 trending topic in America.

Bw8sKTqIEAA2g1O.jpg

I suspect the lack of development (not necessarily Hurns but overall) by players in this program over the past decade or so is genuinely suppressing their draft status/grades.

I really think the past 3 coaching staffs have done a poor job coaching-up the talent we've had, and when they do get the opportunity at the next level, they get technique and real coaching, and the talent that was always there begins to show.

That's our Achilles heal, and why I think our recruiting classes amount to **** when we look back 3 & 4 years.

Advertisement
Happy for Hurns. But one of these days the Jaguars are going to figure out that football games have four, not three, but four quarters in a game.

Im sure Steeter's and Hankerson's lack of production in the NFL, after having break through seasons, didn't help. i, however think that hurns played harder and was a better route runner that the latter two.

Hank has actually shown some nice things for Redskins. He just been battling injuries. Redskins fans like him as far as I've heard. They just want him healthy. Streeter hasn't done anything.

Advertisement
We might not agree with the staff, but ill give the staff credit for developing Hurns..... Coach Carroll did a good job, cause on Randy Shannon's staff..they burned his redshirt cause he could block...smh..this should have been his last year at Miami, or he probably would have left anyway...

Looks like he hurt his knee on last play of game vs Redskins today.
Had to be helped off field.
I hope he's OK.

Absolutely stupid play at 4th down and 16, trailing 41-10 with 30 seconds left in the game. The Jaguars continue to be inept. Feels like 2013 all over again. We knocked RGIII out and their backup lit us up. One of the worst Jags games ever. Hope Hurns is ok but some are saying leg leg is broken.

Advertisement
Back