Atttaaboyyy Hurns!!

eleganttomcat

Junior
50 yard Tuddy against the Eagles, and I'm an Eagles fan so ****.

Cool to see him and Linder celebrate in the endzone and SteMorris come up to him on sidelines in pedestrian clothes and Jedd Fisch too.

Advertisement
Jesus, another touchdown by Hurns. First two career receptions and two touchdowns.

Crazy how a kid with his talent, character and work ethic goes undrafted.

Advertisement
Playing in Coleys kindergarten offense made it difficult to see how talented Hearns was.

Playing in Coleys kindergarten offense made it difficult to see how talented Hearns was.

Negged. I'm hardly a Coley apologist, but Hurns broke the school record for receiving yards last year and looked incredibly talented last year. Just a really dumb comment.

Advertisement
Picked him up on my fantasy team after the draft but didn't have it in me to start him week one with no idea how the Jags would use him. Shoulda went with my gut which tells me "undrafted FA WRs from the U are better than first/second round WRs from other schools."

Picked him up on my fantasy team after the draft but didn't have it in me to start him week one with no idea how the Jags would use him. Shoulda went with my gut which tells me "undrafted FA WRs from the U are better than first/second round WRs from other schools."

I wanted to take him with my last pick, but took Ebron instead. I expected Hurns to have a Davone Bess type first season, but he may end up being a solid WR2/Flex play this year.

Happy for Hurns. Def deserves it. He played hard for us every game and deserved a better ending to his career. Linder too.

Advertisement
Said it for the longest time. I had expected for him to go in the 2nd or 3rd round and when he went undrafted I was shocked. Even his analysis on his draft profile was bull****. Allen Hurns can play man lot of people on nfl staffs feeling stupid right about now.

Advertisement

dumbest post of the year nominee! In a school with probably some of the best WRs in the last 30 years, Hurns probably had the best season of them all with one of the worst QB we've ever fielded. The guy didn't get drafted because of his combine numbers, because the production was definitely there.

Last edited:
It's about fundamentals with Hurns, as it should be with all receivers. Footwork, route running, and hands are the basics. GMs get too enamored with height, weight, speed, and forgot about what makes a receiver a receiver.

Not a coley fan but you are just wrong on hurns, he did great last year. Use facts. They can be your friend..

Advertisement
Back