Attrition

Advertisement
I get what your saying but only The loss of Grace and Gordinier really hurt just because of the lack of bodies at LB. Bruce maybe would get some play maybe not. The rest of the guys should be back in a few weeks and so far our O is still intact.In the meantime some young guys get valuable experience.We knew going in depth was an issue.So let's get through the next couple games then see where we are at.

Say what you want but due to our lack of depth this is still why I say we go at the very most 9-3.

On the surface, at the beginning of the year, we had the starters and talent to go for a 10+ win season. But then losing 2 players to suspension and already a number of critical injuries at key spots so early in the season will most certainly hurt us.

Maybe right now we are still OK. But as the season rolls on and injuries slowly begin to accumulate more and more, I'm frankly kind of nervous to see what starters we will be fielding at certain spots.

It's not enough to have a great first team. Injuries WILL happen. This is the major problem that the previous staff has left us with. Our starters are good enough to win us games. But unfortunately, we do not have the depth to accommodate for injuries and fatigue later in the year.

So, you are saying this is a 7 win team?

LMAO at colbert being back in a couple weeks.....no chance. Even when he comes back he'll be a shell of himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back