ATTN - “The MILF Hunter” has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fell into his trap. That guys motive is to be an agitator. No need to explain yourself. Feeds into his Napoleon complex. Your a cool cat. Keep drinking and keep posting. One Love...
Go Canes.....
Appreciate it man, was ****ed off by the bball team and this jag added to it.

Advertisement
Man 8 pages on this guy? I thought this would have stopped by now. Lol keep on going boys.

I remember the good old days when a MILF was your friend's hot mom not just some random 23 year old chick who got knocked up.

I always preferred when it was a girl friend’s hot mom. Finding new girl friends was much easier than replacing forends.

Advertisement
Been there... hot mom too hot to pass up... daughter never found out... shiit happens in the blink of an eye.

Oh, ****. You’re not suppose to tell the daughter about it and invite her to join? That explains why I was always getting things throw at me.

Appreciate it man, was ****ed off by the bball team and this jag added to it.
No problem. Didn't mean to be preaching. I get this vibe from him that his goal is to get you on the defensive. When he does he plays this I'm a bigger person than you schtick. Reeks of low self-esteem.

Advertisement
No problem. Didn't mean to be preaching. I get this vibe from him that his goal is to get you on the defensive. When he does he plays this I'm a bigger person than you schtick. Reeks of low self-esteem.
You’re all good my man I should have known better since I got into it with him during the game Saturday over something really dumb he said. It’s all good tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yfvz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back