ATTN - “The MILF Hunter” has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think getting your eyebrows done qualifies you as a metrosexual.
I actually don't know what qualifies you as a metro-sexual, but the wife says that if a guy is too worried about his nails or hair or his looks in general he is metro-sexual. Typical men don't worry about things that women worry about.

I don’t think getting your eyebrows done qualifies you as a metrosexual.
What about getting your a$&hole bleached? Is that too metrosexual? Asking for a friend

nystateofmind

Kenneth is my BFF

nystateofmind

Kenneth is my BFF
I actually don't know what qualifies you as a metro-sexual, but the wife says that if a guy is too worried about his nails or hair or his looks in general he is metro-sexual. Typical men don't worry about things that women worry about.
I like to look good.

So do I... and as a 60ish guy I like to bring up a line by Billy Crystal in City Slickers that's funny but very true... "you know you're getting old when you start losing the hair you got and start growing it where you never had"
I'm guilty of plucking hairs from my ears and trimming my eyebrows of wild hairs... that's it.

nystateofmind

Kenneth is my BFF
So do I... and as a 60ish guy I like to bring up a line by Billy Crystal in City Slickers that's funny but very true... "you know you're getting old when you start losing the hair you got and start growing it where you never had"
I'm guilty of plucking hairs from my ears and trimming my eyebrows of wild hairs... that's it.
Why don’t you get them threaded instead of trimming them?

Much easier.

I don’t know what a “MILF” is and I don’t know why you’re hunting them, but I kindly ask that you refrain from downvoting all my posts.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

:)
I believe the clever acronym MILF stands for Masseur I'd Like to Fingerbang. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

nystateofmind

Kenneth is my BFF
I believe the clever acronym MILF stands for Masseur I'd Like to Fingerbang. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
What is a “fingerbang”?

MiamiHotline

Bout dat body bag lyfe.
What about getting your a$&hole bleached? Is that too metrosexual? Asking for a friend
Wait, that's a thing? Do you have any recommended doctors? Asking for myself.

nystateofmind

Kenneth is my BFF
Status
Not open for further replies.