ATTENTION: Season ticket holders - important info. RE: PARKING

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
For those season-ticket holders that don’t have assigned parking, there will be a timeframe for parking selections starting next Monday in the morning.

If you already have paid for parking, as part of your season-ticket package, then I believe according to the memo this doesn’t affect you.

If you don’t have parking, you need to jump on this if you don’t want to park in the yellow lots.

You will be given an assigned time, my memo said Monday morning at 9 AM, but it also said to ignore it if you already have parking, which I do.

Good luck, and be sure to check your email.

974C520B-7122-44FD-8C04-2794D97C6D35.jpeg

Advertisement
Mine said 1pm on Monday and I really need to get a parking pass. I don't see that they are offering black. Do you know if that's available to purchase or am I making black up?

Mine said 1pm on Monday and I really need to get a parking pass. I don't see that they are offering black. Do you know if that's available to purchase or am I making black up?

Black is for premium seat holders, if you have just regular tickets, you can try for maroon if it’s still available at 1 PM. If they still have black spaces available then get that, but I don’t know if they offer them outside of premium/box seats.

Black is for premium seat holders, if you have just regular tickets, you can try for maroon if it’s still available at 1 PM. If they still have black spaces available then get that, but I don’t know if they offer them outside of premium/box seats.
They offer an ADA section in Black that’s where my parking is

Advertisement
For those season-ticket holders that don’t have assigned parking, there will be a timeframe for parking selections starting next Monday in the morning.

If you already have paid for parking, as part of your season-ticket package, then I believe according to the memo this doesn’t affect you.

If you don’t have parking, you need to jump on this if you don’t want to park in the yellow lots.

You will be given an assigned time, my memo said Monday morning at 9 AM, but it also said to ignore it if you already have parking, which I do.

View attachment 202805

OK, let me see if I understand what this means.

Green is sold out. If you are already in Green and you don't want to change, do nothing (that's me, fortunately).

Hard Rock renovations have freed up a few more spots in Orange, Blue, and Maroon. It's going to be a ******* free-for-all, but go for it.

Otherwise, you're in Yellow, b!tches...

I think I understood that e-mail.

They offer an ADA section in Black that’s where my parking is

Yeah, sorry about that, I forgot about ADA. Is that the only area where ADA parking is available? Isn’t there some right up close to the stadium that is not part of a colored parking area? I’m woefully ignorant on this.

OK, let me see if I understand what this means.

Green is sold out. If you are already in Green and you don't want to change, do nothing (that's me, fortunately).

Hard Rock renovations have freed up a few more spots in Orange, Blue, and Maroon. It's going to be a ******* free-for-all, but go for it.

Otherwise, you're in Yellow, b!tches...

I think I understood that e-mail.

I just think it means they have some extra spots, I don’t know how they came by them, but I guess they probably, like you said, just freed some up because of the renovations/changes. My parking has already been paid for, but I guess this means that there’s people with season tickets and no parking and they’re going to make those spots available to them.

Advertisement
I just think it means they have some extra spots, I don’t know how they came by them, but I guess they probably, like you said, just freed some up because of the renovations/changes. My parking has already been paid for, but I guess this means that there’s people with season tickets and no parking and they’re going to make those spots available to them.

Also seems like you could upgrade. Like, if you're currently stuck in Yellow, you could graduate to Orange. Etc.

I guess that's a good thing, just doesn't seem like it's being managed well, with just one timeslot. Gonna be like a premium sneaker drop, right @Rellyrell ? Lots of hopeful people left with nothing.

Thanks. This is an informative post.

I am in Green (which corresponds to the only color that matters).

Go Canes! (Coach Easy Ed Jr. voice)

Do we know prices? I bought season tickets for the first time this year and they didn't come with parking. At least not the parking I want. (Maybe yellow was available)

Also seems like you could upgrade. Like, if you're currently stuck in Yellow, you could graduate to Orange. Etc.

I guess that's a good thing, just doesn't seem like it's being managed well, with just one timeslot. Gonna be like a premium sneaker drop, right @Rellyrell ? Lots of hopeful people left with nothing.

Not being managed well has been a given for a while. Hopefully, that will change over time with Rad.

Advertisement

View attachment 202805
I called. Also change sections. I got thrown into Yellow last year and I am ****ed. My rep screwed up.

I called. Also change sections. I got thrown into Yellow last year and I am ****ed. My rep screwed up.

You know the thing is, you can’t really go into your account and see what section they put you in right now, or at least I can’t. I know I paid the full amount, but if they screwed up like that, I wouldn’t know it until they released the tickets and parking passes.

I’d get hot under the collar too if I saw that I got downgraded to yellow. I’m going to call during my assigned time anyway, just to make sure and double check. I suggest everyone does that. Especially after your experience. Good luck, let me know what happens.

Do we know prices? I bought season tickets for the first time this year and they didn't come with parking. At least not the parking I want. (Maybe yellow was available)

I’d have to go into my account and look, but it’s around $200-$300, depending on the section. That’s a ballpark figure by the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back