ATTENTION FSU cucks. Your boys got hammered. What now?

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
To all the canes "fans" cheering for FSU...I'm laughing at you.

Now we get a chance to ruin their season, completely eliminate them from the NC picture, by the third game.

You should be happy, but you're not. You're closet FSU fans posing as Canes fans.

No self-respecting cane cheers for the semenholes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wont name the person but someone was upset fsu was losing like when u read the post it felt like he was real mad they lost. Secondly FSU takes more recruits from sfla then bama and we have to knock them down before even touching bama, bama is other worldy rt now. AS long as saban is alive that machine will roll they got like 80 coaches

Entire family happen to be Bama fans...hated to have to pull for them but **** FSU.

I think he's talking about you [MENTION=8866]hughhoney[/MENTION]. Btw I'm still waiting on that list of recruits Saban has taken from Miami.

Advertisement
The NoleCanes on this board are ******* crying themselves to sleep.

When Francois went down, this is all they heard in their heads:

[video=youtube_share;VastXQ_hPb0]https://youtu.be/VastXQ_hPb0[/video]

Advertisement
Man, we need to beat those caulksuckers in a couple of weeks. I'm going to be one high strung motherfūcker that day. Like nobody talk to me and leave me the fūck alone high-strung.

Advertisement
I think he's talking about you [MENTION=8866]hughhoney[/MENTION]. Btw I'm still waiting on that list of recruits Saban has taken from Miami.

Dude. If you need to have an open debate about who Alabama has taken from us...you were ignored for a reason.

The NoleCanes on this board are ****ing crying themselves to sleep.

Is that what you're going to be next year? You said you wanted FSU to be undefeated when we played each other in 2018. You seem like a giant douche hypocrite right now.

its 2017 though and us looking like **** vs BC I mean thats gotta make anyone root for bama right. I doubt FSU has made they playoffs because they beat a number 3 ranked miami throughout these years. We sucked and they still had success because they took care of business

This isn't even that big of a deal. Some of you guys are so obsessed with FSU it's pretty f'ing disturbing. I only care about Miami and what's best for the program. I don't go around stalking our rivals. Yall have some little man syndrome for real. I don't really give a **** about this.

Advertisement
Back