ATTeNcHUn Al Golden!

Advertisement
I asked you this before but never got an answer, what is your handle?

A. Canes Got SWAG

B. Cane sGotS WAG

c. Canes GotS WAG

Oh and ADAT

Will never happen under him...he plays the odds on injuries etc...get the lead protect it and move on...get used to it

Advertisement
372.gif

Advertisement
Will never happen under him...he plays the odds on injuries etc...get the lead protect it and move on...get used to it

I love Golden, but this is the reason I would rather have a coach like Urban Myer.

GFTO, where is this **** coming from.

A lot of Cane fans don't give a **** about sportsmanship man. I'm not saying that we need to be running trick plays in the 3rd and 4th, just run the normal offense. I predict about 2.5 quarters in tonight that we will be running offensive series not designed to get a first down.

Advertisement

I love Golden, but this is the reason I would rather have a coach like Urban Myer.

GFTO, where is this **** coming from.

A lot of Cane fans don't give a **** about sportsmanship man. I'm not saying that we need to be running trick plays in the 3rd and 4th, just run the normal offense. I predict about 2.5 quarters in tonight that we will be running offensive series not designed to get a first down.
If that happens, you should thank god Al has us on the road to greatness.

Advertisement
51-13 would make me very happy. Something tells me Al is looking to make a statement tonight.

Remember a few weeks ago in an interview he said he would look into going to the 2nd and 3rd teamers too early in the game? He said he thought it broke up the rhythm of the game and it did.

I feel like tonight he's going to let the first team play a full game and whatever the score is at the end is the score.

51-13!

Run up the scrore tonight on these ****s!

Thanks!

And when one of the starters gets injured and had no business playing them cause we were up big you will not be allowed to ***** as to why they were still in there correct?

Advertisement
Back