ATTeNcHUn Al Golden!

Advertisement
Will never happen under him...he plays the odds on injuries etc...get the lead protect it and move on...get used to it

I love Golden, but this is the reason I would rather have a coach like Urban Myer.

Urban Meyer would have been gone after year 1 once the **** hit the fan.

Golden is the truth. We'll start running up the score on teams when our backups and depth is built to superior levels. We aren't there yet.

Meyer left UF when the team was going downhill, talent-wise. He'd have left as soon as he could after the sanctions. He can't even keep kids out of trouble in Gainesville or Columbus.

Advertisement
Taking his foot off the gas and putting in backups does 4 things
1) Gives his backups experience, so that when they finally need to go in they won't be lost
2) Prevents our guys from getting hurt
3) Doesn't **** off the other team, which in turn prevents our guys from getting hurt
4) Gives our players and fan base a sense of self respect and honor

Urban Meyer can go choke on a big ole gator ****

One thing that I noticed during the FSU/Clemson game last night is that Winston was still in at 48-0 and FSU was designing plays to get first downs. We need a coach with the mentality of Jimbo Fisher, Myer, Stoops, and Pete Caroll. Hopefully Golden goes to the NFL soon and we can get that type of coach.

One thing that I noticed during the FSU/Clemson game last night is that Winston was still in at 48-0 and FSU was designing plays to get first downs. We need a coach with the mentality of Jimbo Fisher, Myer, Stoops, and Pete Caroll. Hopefully Golden goes to the NFL soon and we can get that type of coach.

Been a while since i got this excited about a neg thank you would neg again

Been a while since i got this excited about a neg thank you would neg again

Like I give a **** about negs, lulz.

Advertisement

461.gif

320.gif

320.gif

I'm sorry if the bolded statement isn't popular. I do like Golden but if he won't run it up I can never have both feet on the Golden train. It is just the way I was raised.

THE U has never run up scores like the scums you mention. Howard kicked one field goal, but it was just a little vengence on the gator. JJ just had better 2 and 3 strings than other schools' 1st. Bobby always ran up scores at FSU and dumbo Fisher is no different. It is their DNA. I personally have nothing against it but it is not the Cane way. Golden somehow, someway is a Cane. Look at you rlist. Caroll ran after earning USC horrific sanctions. Myer ran after depleting Ron Zook's recruiting classes. Stoops won one title and only because he got to play against the greatest choker of all time, Ole St Bobby. Fisher has been teh biggest underachiever this side of UGA.

At this moment I the only coach I would trade Al for would be a young Howard and even then I would have to think hard about it. Certainly none of the scum you mention. Do not mistake Al for some nice guy sap. He destroyed Muschump's season and maybe career in September, and love doing it. I don't know if Al hate Dumbo and much as he does Muschump, but do not be surpirse if he puts a niughtmare in Dumbos dreams like some many of our coaches and players did to St Bobby. FSU probably has a much better team than us this year. They should given where Al started and the whole NCAA thing. So when the Canes win on Nov 2, please have your "I am a idiot and I know it" post prepared because it will be because Al is a better HC than Jimbo.

Advertisement

320.gif

I'm sorry if the bolded statement isn't popular. I do like Golden but if he won't run it up I can never have both feet on the Golden train. It is just the way I was raised.

You was raised an idiot that's for sure.

Advertisement
Back