2025 ATH Trey McNutt - Cleveland, OH

If we take Fitzgerald over this kid…LOL
Brag Episode 4 GIF by Heels

Advertisement
I'm not sure DMoney wants this negativity on the board so I'll save the majority of details but cliff notes "he's not a take at this point" and we "aren't going to spend any more energy on him" We "love his ranking" but "don't love his film"
He seems to be kinda raw, but has the athleticism and build to be good as @Memnon said when you first brought him up to the board.

We better land the top DBs we are after, or this decision is bad. We are after some top guys this year, and Idk how confident they are they land them. But like if we got 4+ of:

- Dj Pickett
- Ben Hanks
- Adonyss Currie
- Aidan Anding
- Chris Ewald
- Hylton Stubbs
- Bryce Fitzgerald
Etc

… We’re fine… but if we don’t land a good amount of these type of guys, this would be a head scratcher for sure. I mean it’s a head scratcher either way if he has big interest in us….but hopefully it doesn’t end bad lol

I personally don’t see how this kid is not a take but if that’s truly how it plays out, this will be a fun thread to revisit. We don’t have much data on this staff’s true evals on HS kids so I’ll give Mario the benefit of the doubt for now but again, this will be a very popular thread in 2-3 years imo.

It's one thing to say, "thanks, but no thanks", but entirely different to burn a (or multiple) bridges. By the sound of it, D$ alluded to being in the mix for multiple, high-level kids and the staff not jumping on players lower on their board, but....****!

Advertisement
It's one thing to say, "thanks, but no thanks", but entirely different to burn a (or multiple) bridges. By the sound of it, D$ alluded to being in the mix for multiple, high-level kids and the staff not jumping on players lower on their board, but....****!
I can't fathom how crappy a trip it must have been. I don't care who someone thinks they are you don't burn bridges. It's like kneeling, know when to do certain things.

I don't get mad too often. They've rejected plenty of kids I served up but this one won't age well. Trey turned 17 two weeks ago. He's a baby and only going to get better and has a verified 10.4. And btw he was about to be a Florida boy but I'm saying too much so I'm going to step away from the keyboard 🙏🏼
I’m curious if you don’t mind sharing some of the kids they’ve rejected that you’ve served up to them?

Or any kids that you’ve served up that they didn’t reject?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He seems to be kinda raw, but has the athleticism and build to be good as @Memnon said when you first brought him up to the board.

We better land the top DBs we are after, or this decision is bad. We are after some top guys this year, and Idk how confident they are they land them. But like if we got 4+ of:

- Dj Pickett
- Ben Hanks
- Adonyss Currie
- Aidan Anding
- Chris Ewald
- Hylton Stubbs
- Bryce Fitzgerald
Etc

… We’re fine… but if we don’t land a good amount of these type of guys, this would be a head scratcher for sure. I mean it’s a head scratcher either way if he has big interest in us….but hopefully it doesn’t end bad lol
+Amari Wallace.

We can get four of those eight. Do that and all’s forgotten, as it’ll be the best DB class we’ve had in the Golden/Richt/Manny/Mario span.

Advertisement

- Dj Pickett
- Ben Hanks
- Adonyss Currie
- Aidan Anding
- Chris Ewald
- Hylton Stubbs
- Bryce Fitzgerald
Etc

del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Back