2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No disrespect to Joseph, he’s a talented player too.

But, in my opinion, Washington is on another level. Kid is filthy with the ball in his hands, and has speed to burn. Athletes like him are few and far between.

Edge to Washington, but if you have room you take both.

Advertisement
Bobby says he and Robby have set a March 5 announcement date. “We’ll let it be known over Twitter (that day),” Bobby says. “We’ll be going to the same school together.”

I have a good feeling that they both will commit to Miami...
3-05

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Bobby says he and Robby have set a March 5 announcement date. “We’ll let it be known over Twitter (that day),” Bobby says. “We’ll be going to the same school together.”

I have a good feeling that they both will commit to Miami...
When/where was this posted? He just posted yesterday on twitter he'd be in Tallahassee March 5th

Advertisement
When/where was this posted? He just posted yesterday on twitter he'd be in Tallahassee March 5th
Bobby completed an interview with Rivals' CaneSport and the article was released this morning (see link below). Bobby also mentioned that he did a FaceTime with 8 miami coaches and Robby over the weekend. Miami told him that they want both Robby (ATH) and Bobby (LB).

Bobby completed an interview with Rivals' CaneSport and the article was released this morning (see link below). Bobby also mentioned that he did a FaceTime with 8 miami coaches and Robby over the weekend. Miami told him that they want both Robby (ATH) and Bobby (LB).

Gotta think that means we get them then. Feels like that would have been the only potential sticking point by not taking the brother.

Advertisement
Back