2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
Just because of their old girl and the **** she caused towards bobby and us I don't think I'd want them around. **** shame cause lil Bobby is **** near elite. Especially once in a weight room and proper nutrition program.

The sins of the fathers are visited upon the children.

I think you have to evaluate and not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

#1post3idiomsTakeThat! :)

Advertisement
I don’t, but I know Brooklyndee is well connected so this is an interesting issue because the talent is obvious.

UM flagged his ACT score (NCAA cleared him) after they received word that someone might have taken it for him.
UM wanted to investigate,
Parents accused us of over-recruiting the position and squeezing him out (we signed like 3 or 4 RBs that class), threatened legal action.
Bobby ended up at NC State a week before camp started, then finished up at Eastern Kentucky.
Recruiting is weird.

Watched almost every game of his this year. He might be the most explosive player in Dade County in at least 5 years. Nowhere near his dad though, which is a testament to how dominant pops was.

He was "committed" to us earlier this year & "decommitted" after the Bama game. His mom is at every game talking **** lol & is hella involved so to get him you might have to get mama involved. Cooney, Baez & Field were at a few games schmoozing ma dukes lol. McClendon & Mario will have to get down & dirty because he spent a chunk of his childhood in GA and the Gaytes & UGAY are already getting involved

The sins of the fathers are visited upon the children.

I think you have to evaluate and not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

#1post3idiomsTakeThat! :)
So as you guys know I'll give you a piece of these stories. The rest is in the past. Long and short Bobby was about dem chicks. Senior year got one of em knocked up she had twins. He was leaving her and going to um with no saddle. Wasn't abandoning his kids(who weren't born just yet) he just didn't wanna fvck with her no more. Come sat and he "aced it" so he could enroll. She threw him under the bus and said we got someone to take the test for him and he never took it. NCAA pulled his test and long and short he was never able to get in. All that was going on while we were under the microscope of the NCAA... Took some wiggling not to get hit with that too. I won't put out anything else I heard bout her as that's not relevant. The kid is very talented. I'd just worry about having her around while we got everything else taking off.

Advertisement

UM flagged his ACT score (NCAA cleared him) after they received word that someone might have taken it for him.
Parents accused us of over-recruiting the position and squeezing him out (we signed like 3 or 4 RBs that class), threatened legal action.
Bobby ended up at NC State a week before camp started, then finished up at Eastern Kentucky.
Recruiting is weird.
That was how we wiggled out of it. Had zero to do with us in reality. Was simply how we steared clear.

So as you guys know I'll give you a piece of these stories. The rest is in the past. Long and short Bobby was about dem chicks. Senior year got one of em knocked up she had twins. He was leaving her and going to um with no saddle. Wasn't abandoning his kids(who weren't born just yet) he just didn't wanna fvck with her no more. Come sat and he "aced it" so he could enroll. She threw him under the bus and said we got someone to take the test for him and he never took it. NCAA pulled his test and long and short he was never able to get in. All that was going on while we were under the microscope of the NCAA... Took some wiggling not to get hit with that too. I won't put out anything else I heard bout her as that's not relevant. The kid is very talented. I'd just worry about having her around while we got everything else taking off.
Ive heard stories of what a mess the mom is , but I know someone that’s been very close to those kids for a long time and pops was willfully nowhere to be found for almost their entire lives…

Last edited:

Recruiting is weird.
I remember all that craziness. Its interesting that dad still likes UM after that.
We also recruited Charlie Jones in that same class and 1-2 more. No one really panned out to be anything more than average.

Advertisement
Ive stories of what a mess the mom is , but I know someone that’s been very close to those kids for a long time and pops was willfully nowhere to be found for almost their entire lives…
I'm not trying to get into their living situations as what's personal to all of them and doesn't relate to the school doesn't need to be highlighted. Only thing that matters to a fan should be how they relate to the team. My only concern would be the drama and giving NCAA any ammo at any point as she's already thrown us under the bus.

Gonna go ahead and make a thread on him.
Son of Bobby from the '04 class. I just gained 10 gray hairs typing that.
Reminds me of Duke's highlights in that every time he touches the ball it seems to go for 6.

ME TRYING TO JUSTIFY A CRAZY *** MOMMA TO TAKE THIS HOME RUN HITTER
James Franco GIF

I'm not trying to get into their living situations as what's personal to all of them and doesn't relate to the school doesn't need to be highlighted. Only thing that matters to a fan should be how they relate to the team. My only concern would be the drama and giving NCAA any ammo at any point as she's already thrown us under the bus.
Agreed on the personal. All I know is the boys are studs and good kids. I want them at UM

Advertisement
I’m with you. She has to be pretty hateful to have wanted to negatively impact dad’s playing opportunity. After all, she stood to benefit greatly if he made it to the NFL. Instead she chose to take him down, and possibly took down herself in the process. That is next level anger and frankly, pretty ignorant.

Got it. Pass unless EVERYTHING is on the up and up with this kid. No bags, I mean STRAIGHT AND NARROW. Being that it won't happen, let's hope staff forgets about it.

Too many talented pass catchers in the 23 class to take on a situation like this.

Advertisement
Back