2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
So as you guys know I'll give you a piece of these stories. The rest is in the past. Long and short Bobby was about dem chicks. Senior year got one of em knocked up she had twins. He was leaving her and going to um with no saddle. Wasn't abandoning his kids(who weren't born just yet) he just didn't wanna fvck with her no more. Come sat and he "aced it" so he could enroll. She threw him under the bus and said we got someone to take the test for him and he never took it. NCAA pulled his test and long and short he was never able to get in. All that was going on while we were under the microscope of the NCAA... Took some wiggling not to get hit with that too. I won't put out anything else I heard bout her as that's not relevant. The kid is very talented. I'd just worry about having her around while we got everything else taking off.

"Make all fair allowance for the mistakes of youth."

I am hoping that was the last you heard of her, and 17 years of life have matured her a bit. One would think she'd have her children's best interests in mind, very different than a teenager who took revenge on a man who scorned her. Hoping.

I am hoping that was the last you heard of her, and 17 years of life have matured her a bit. One would think she'd have her children's best interests in mind, very different than a teenager who took revenge on a man who scorned her. Hoping.

Yup, people can change and at least according to someone posting above, she's been there for them while pops hasn't.

I don't know what the truth is. I'm sure her and him are more mature than they were back then. We all did stupid **** at that age, some more than others.

I’m with you. She has to be pretty hateful to have wanted to negatively impact dad’s playing opportunity. After all, she stood to benefit greatly if he made it to the NFL. Instead she chose to take him down, and possibly took down herself in the process. That is next level anger and frankly, pretty ignorant.
When they are mad..they don’t give two *****….short term thinking with long term consequences…women..

Advertisement

Once bitten, twice shy….

Fool me once….

So as you guys know I'll give you a piece of these stories. The rest is in the past. Long and short Bobby was about dem chicks. Senior year got one of em knocked up she had twins. He was leaving her and going to um with no saddle. Wasn't abandoning his kids(who weren't born just yet) he just didn't wanna fvck with her no more. Come sat and he "aced it" so he could enroll. She threw him under the bus and said we got someone to take the test for him and he never took it. NCAA pulled his test and long and short he was never able to get in. All that was going on while we were under the microscope of the NCAA... Took some wiggling not to get hit with that too. I won't put out anything else I heard bout her as that's not relevant. The kid is very talented. I'd just worry about having her around while we got everything else taking off.

****, this is like something out of R Kelly's 'Trapped in a Closet' series

Advertisement
all true btw. It was an ACT, not SAT, and yeah he didn't take it. What coulda been if that never got out. So talented.

He gets a second go at it here with his kids. Funny how life works.

Electric. Different style than Duke but the outcome is the same. Not sure how the family situation impacts. But Mario is saying he plans to invest heavily in the players where allowed, and I have to believe that includes mental health counseling. Would love to see him wearing O&G. Would help provide some closure on the mess with pops, too.

Electric. Different style than Duke but the outcome is the same. Not sure how the family situation impacts. But Mario is saying he plans to invest heavily in the players where allowed, and I have to believe that includes mental health counseling. Would love to see him wearing O&G. Would help provide some closure on the mess with pops, too.

I was at that 2004 game vs NCST at Carter-Finley, and Bobby fumbled a kickoff return --- and Amato seemed to bury him in the doghouse at that point.

Advertisement
This is an extreme comparison so don't kill me...he reminds me of Antonio brown

Advertisement
Very fast and explosive. Not really a fan of most of his plays from the WR position being from **** near 2 routes the whole video...but that could be on the play calling.

should be able to lock him up fairly easily.

Bobby is still a big cane fan...though they dont live together.

Think he would make up for possibly not getting Innis.

Also comes with a twin brother...should be a no brainer
How is his brother?

Advertisement
Back