2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

If Mario wanna flex is nuts outside of filling needs. He take this guy and say you are not going to that cow pasture. They are in decline, we are on the rise. This kid is insane with the ball in his hands. Hykeem, Brown from Gulliver and this guy would suit me just fine. I know Iniss is rated higher and thats good for rankings so of course i want him too but these 3 are playmakers to me.

Advertisement
How is his brother?
1640015704453.png

offers from us, pitt, vandy, ucf, usf, and nc state

Advertisement

UM flagged his ACT score (NCAA cleared him) after they received word that someone might have taken it for him.
UM wanted to investigate,
Parents accused us of over-recruiting the position and squeezing him out (we signed like 3 or 4 RBs that class), threatened legal action.
Bobby ended up at NC State a week before camp started, then finished up at Eastern Kentucky.
Recruiting is weird.
Based on Devin Hester interview they should have sued NC St on that one

Advertisement
Compare him and Nathaniel Joseph!!

With X and Brashard smith on campus, should we take only 1?
Stack dem chips is what I say. X is nothing like Brashard outside small in stature. X just isn’t as explosive and Brashard isn’t the WR X is at this stage. Plus you bring in Washington as an ATH and figure it all out later.

Advertisement

That's gonna be the tough issue because McClendon loves Joeseph. Bring Washington in as a ath/all over the field and problem solved. I think Washington can be even more of the guy Deejay Dallas was for us

Advertisement
That's gonna be the tough issue because McClendon loves Joeseph. Bring Washington in as a ath/all over the field and problem solved. I think Washington can be even more of the guy Deejay Dallas was for us
What shannahan did with Debo this year in SF is something I can see catching on everywhere. Harvin was kinda used like that with Urban.

No disrespect to Joseph, he’s a talented player too.

But, in my opinion, Washington is on another level. Kid is filthy with the ball in his hands, and has speed to burn. Athletes like him are few and far between.

Advertisement
Back