2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
Cheat code.

Round 6 Game GIF

Advertisement
I was the game today. Rob and Bob did their thing but more than anything, we need to find a way to get Deuce Bootle in our class. He looks like he grew into a legit 5'11 180 and was easily keeping up with Robby in coverage. He can play nickel, outside and safety and was SFE best DB this season

That boy had 22 PBU’s last year & he’s probably the most technical savvy cover corner in South FL this class.

It’s a weak class though for South FL DB’s, I think he can play, but he’s kinda limiting himself by following in DiCaprio’s footsteps to Nebraska. Nebraska is a dumpster fire & is a bottom dweller team in the B1G, plus literally every South FL kid that has signed there under the Frost regime has ended up transferring lol.

Idk if Miami is interested, but he’d do himself a big favor by opening up his recruitment & going to somewhere else.
Agreed wholeheartedly. Indiana and Northwestern are actively trying to flip him (both suck tho lol) and Clemson, Penn State and FSU are monitoring him, I think FSU will offer and push once their other CB targets all inevitably choose somewhere else

Advertisement
That boy had 22 PBU’s last year & he’s probably the most technical savvy cover corner in South FL this class.

It’s a weak class though for South FL DB’s, I think he can play, but he’s kinda limiting himself by following in DiCaprio’s footsteps to Nebraska. Nebraska is a dumpster fire & is a bottom dweller team in the B1G, plus literally every South FL kid that has signed there under the Frost regime has ended up transferring lol.

Idk if Miami is interested, but he’d do himself a big favor by opening up his recruitment & going to somewhere else.
Do you think he can play at Miami as a Nickel?

Washington provides something we haven't had at the WR position in some time. A true game breaking WR with wiggle. We've had some guys with speed (Dorsett, Harley, Berrios, etc.) but no one that could move like Robby. I'm f'ing juiced for him.
To be fair, off that list, only Dorsett had elite speed. Harley had very good speed but not elite. Berrios had excellent quickness, not sure I would call it elite though. Washington looks to have elite burst and speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, off that list, only Dorsett had elite speed. Harley had very good speed but not elite. Berrios had excellent quickness, not sure I would call it elite though. Washington looks to have elite burst and speed.
Dorsett had Elite "Straight-line" Speed....but very little, to no Wiggle whatsoever....Hester...Kevin Williams....Randall Hill....Santana etc....had both.

Advertisement
Back