2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay I’m genuinely confused. I didn’t Watch his highlight reel until he committed because I hate getting my hopes up but after watching the highlight reel there’s no way that his rating matches his ability.. He seriously reminds me of Devin Hester yet he’s only a mid 4 star?? If he isn’t a 5 star I don’t know what is.

Okay I’m genuinely confused. I didn’t Watch his highlight reel until he committed because I hate getting my hopes up but after watching the highlight reel there’s no way that his rating matches his ability.. He seriously reminds me of Devin Hester yet he’s only a mid 4 star?? If he isn’t a 5 star I don’t know what is.

Probably due to height if I had to guess. I have seen a few people say he is short of 5’10. To **** with the rankings though. Mans makes some of the best athletes in the country look like middle school kids.

Advertisement

King Yes GIF

I watched earlier today and don’t understand. Had to watch other kids to compare.

I don’t know that I’d want anyone more than Robby Washington. And I know we still have “bigger fish” by recruiting rankings

Advertisement
Oh ****, we got a player. Most electric kid in this class that I've seen from the state and maybe the nation. The brother isn't some stiff either. He's a player in his own right.

We didn't get to see his pops play here, but I hope to see the boys in uniform.

Let's f'ing go, pumped about this one.

Advertisement
Former Killian co-coordinator/DB coach Junior Rosegreen (current Carol City DC FYI), who they played under in 2021, has some words about these two:

Robby had 40 offers, Bobby had 20.

Says Bobby Jr. can play everything - safety, can play outside backer, or come off the edge. Can run, very physical. Will run and knock people out. Headhunter. Last season Bobby finished with over 100 tackles and six sacks. Why did Bobby Jr. wind up with fewer offers and one fewer star than Robby? “People don’t realize he’s going to end up 6-4, 225, but he can run,” Rosegreen said. “He’s a 4.4 guy.”

Says Robby is a 4.3 guy, if you need him at safety he can play it, at corner he can play it. Says he can run jet sweeps with him like Tyreek Hill. And he’s a special teams nightmare on punt return, kick return, ridiculous. In college they’ll kick away from him. Last season Robby had eight TD returns, four on punts and four on kickoffs and 600 rush yards, 1,200 receiving yards and 20 TDs.

“Miami got some dogs,” he said. “Miami’s got some football junkies that love football. And they’ve got some hard workers.”

Last edited:
Former Killian co-coordinator/DB coach Junior Rosegreen (current Carol City DC FYI), who they played under in 2021, has some words about these two:

Says Bobby Jr. can play everything - safety, can play outside backer, or come off the edge. Can run, very physical. Will run and knock people out. Headhunter. Last season Bobby finished with over 100 tackles and six sacks. “He also had seven knockouts, like a TKO - as soon as they catch the ball he runs straight through them, smashes them.” Why did Bobby Jr. wind up with fewer offers and one fewer star than Robby? “People don’t realize he’s going to end up 6-4, 225, but he can run,” Rosegreen said. “He’s a 4.4 guy.”

Says Robby is a 4.3 guy, if you need him at safety he can play it, at corner he can play it. Says he can run jet sweeps with him like Tyreek Hill. And he’s a special teams nightmare on punt return, kick return, ridiculous. In college they’ll kick away from him. Last season Robby had eight TD returns, four on punts and four on kickoffs and 600 rush yards, 1,200 receiving yards and 20 TDs.

Robby had 40 offers, Bobby had 20.

“Miami got some dogs,” he said. “Miami’s got some football junkies that love football. And they’ve got some hard workers.”
meg ryan orgasm GIF

Advertisement
Back