ATH Richards sets Miami official visit

We need this kid can’t let him get out of south Florida stop saying dumb **** how can you watch him play and act like he’s not elite y’all just talking bro you never sit on your hands and say we’re fine especially in today’s college football and with running backs so injury prone you need to stack talent

Advertisement
Sure if that’s what gets you to land elite talent.

so why even bring up the fact that Kirby was on staff when Kamara was on Bama? You could have just left it with " the coaches can sell kids on being any player in the league, regardless if you have any connection to them or not".

Advertisement
so why even bring up the fact that Kirby was on staff when Kamara was on Bama? You could have just left it with " the coaches can sell kids on being any player in the league, regardless if you have any connection to them or not".

Someone else brought up that Mirby should never mention Kamara and I stated Kamara was actually at Bama so he does know him. It all started from that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His brother was harassing me today and said he he's made a decision but would not tell me. He said I'd be happy. Who the **** knows. The last time we spoke he said MAR was feeling Penn st. At this point nothing would surprise me. Will know soon enough

Interesting change up from your previous posts... You starting to think Miami could be the choice?

I can picture Banda looking like that tending bar at Baja Beach club

Lord, what a reference! Remember my first year at UM. Down from PA. Friends took me to Coco Walk. Thought, "My God, what have I done?" (In a good way)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back