ATH Richards sets Miami official visit

Advertisement
Yea the Defensive Coordinator must have had MASSIVE influence on his development.

Everyone knows he started at Bama.

What a terrible counter argument on your part.

What argument. The original post was stupid in saying there was no connection between smart and Kamara. I corrected you by saying Smart was at a Bama when Kamara was there. He coached against Kamara in practice and for all we know they were close. Your post is what’s terrible.

Advertisement
Manny (BIG) D is about to hit MAR with the hook, line, and sinker. Just wait on it.

This seems like one of the most courtesy visits I can remember.

If this dude wanted to be a 'Cane, he'd be a 'Cane by now.

Whether or not he's coming I don't know...But I don't think your post applies.

There's a lot of reasons he and a lot of kids aren't "canes by now"

7-6
Premature end to bro's career stopped him from being an all-time great which could have only helped UM chances.
Confusion over position
Coaching change

Last edited:
Advertisement
What argument. The original post was stupid in saying there was no connection between smart and Kamara. I corrected you by saying Smart was at a Bama when Kamara was there. He coached against Kamara in practice and for all we know they were close. Your post is what’s terrible.

Where did anyone say there was no connection?

Kamara never played for Smart.

The only thing dumber than your argument is a coach selling a kid by using a rival player as an example.

Where did anyone say there was no connection?

Kamara never played for Smart.

The only thing dumber than your argument is a coach selling a kid by using a rival player as an example.

They were at Bama together for a year. How hard headed can you be?

They were at Bama together for a year. How hard headed can you be?

Pretty sure you cant call that "were together"....Saban threw Kamara out, suspended him and he was injured for most of the year. But your point stands .

Advertisement
So a rival player on the opposite side of the ball, who transferred out of your program is your selling point?

Is it really any different or better/worse than coaches who claim DBU and TEU for players they never even coached? Or players who they have never even spoken a word to? Smart is selling a guy who was on a team he coached on and explained how MAR resembles him. I don’t see the problem.

This seems like one of the most courtesy visits I can remember.

If this dude wanted to be a 'Cane, he'd be a 'Cane by now.
Everyone know by now , this kid should and could of been a cane a long time ago , He doesn't seem to have a Cane's Mentally , the kid is just different. Take the visit and look into the eyes of the young men, that will be on this team because they will eventually see you and beat you and your future team. Until then, ill wait and see.

Advertisement
Is it really any different or better/worse than coaches who claim DBU and TEU for players they never even coached? Or players who they have never even spoken a word to? Smart is selling a guy who was on a team he coached on and explained how MAR resembles him. I don’t see the problem.

How would you feel about Kent Baer (DC for Notre Dame in 2003) becoming a head coach somewhere and using Greg Olsen as a recruiting pitch?

Technically, they were in the same program.

Are you starting to see how dumb this is?

Ok puck on my all you want. But who is in the plane? Is that manny with braids? And who’s in the front?

Advertisement
Back