ATH Richards sets Miami official visit

Advertisement
How would you feel about Kent Baer (DC for Notre Dame in 2003) becoming a head coach somewhere and using Greg Olsen as a recruiting pitch?

Technically, they were in the same program.

Are you starting to see how dumb this is?

How is it dumb that he compared him to a player? Did he say I will make you into the next kamara? Florida sold Percy Harvin for 12 years. Who gives a ****. It a comparison on how they will use a player. Do you see how dumb your post is now?

736541FE-DCF6-4E4E-A61A-2761DFF9EDB8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes not coming, once they start using that curse #makethecribgreat **** never goes well. And people really have the audacity to be in his DMs talking about be a cane.

LoL, people talking bout coach rumph as a recruiter, when the worst recruiters are alot of the idiot fans interfering with a players recruiting process. Just because his brother came here doesnt mean he has too, Ahmon made what was the best decision for him at the time, mark has his own set of balls, so he has to make the best decision that he see for himself and if that is Miami, come on down. I'd be impressed if he chose UM as a runningback with the competition in that room, lol, would show how confident he is in himself.

But definitely is the type of player that could come in and hear or realize, you know what, that there once was a time a high level Recruit came to UM who played runningback primarily in highschool but switched to safety and it worked out pretty well for HIM! Just get in where you fit in tho, mindset!

Advertisement
At first I was questioning how quick and elusive he was but I came back from his Hudl impressed. All I had to see is aplay he made one cut and was gone. Basically he is DJ Dallas 2.0

If he does come he will likely redshirt, not going to start over the top 3 we have. Hopefully early playing time is not a priority.

Advertisement
Not to downplay anything that Stefan has reported but the whole "MAR and Miami cooling off on each other" mantra that has been floating around seems counterintuitive to me. MAR wants to play RB but based on interviews and comments he has made, is certainly open to being a WR/RB utility all purpose offensive weapon. It just stands to reason that with Enos and a completely different offensive philosophy based on getting the ball into the hands of playmakers in space that MAR would be much more interested than he was before when Richt was running the 4 corners in a phone booth offense.

Apparently Thomas Brown was close with his family but if MAR steps back and accesses the situation objectively, UM would seem like the perfect choice or at the very least a very appealing choice given all factors. It will be very interesting to see what if anything comes of this. I don't think it's over yet. I may be completely off base but that's the way it seems to me.

You guys are idiots. Is Kirby selling that he made Kamara who he is or is he selling MAR on being that type of back? How dumb are some of you?

Then why are pushing the fact that Kirby was at Bama with Kamara? We should start selling kids on being a back like Saquan Barkley then.

Advertisement
Back