ATH Richards sets Miami official visit

Advertisement
MAR is literally DJ Dallas 2.0, a little quicker though. if he comes here he won't get a lot of significant PT so I hope that's not a priority for him.

MAR is literally DJ Dallas 2.0, a little quicker though. if he comes here he won't get a lot of significant PT so I hope that's not a priority for him.

I like DJ, but MAR is a lot more explosive and more of a threat IMO. The Kamara comparisons are spot on IMO. DJ is a good football player that can get it done in several ways but he lost a step this year. MAR is a bit more talented. MAR also has a little more length on him, DJ more compact/bulky frame. JMO

Not sure that makes sense to me. Dallas is our leading RB. If this kid is like him but faster, why wouldn't Enos play him? He also catches well, meaning he'd be great in RB screens and wheels, which Enos is probably going to utilize a lot. ... Once Dallas leave, you only have Lo, Davis and Martell at RB ahead of him. Why wouldn't MAR be incorporated into the lineup in his 2nd-year?

p.s., htown, I may be in the minority here, but I think Deejay is a beast. I love that kid's ability to make plays. Best RB we've had on roster for two years straight IMHO.

Not sure that makes sense to me. Dallas is our leading RB. If this kid is like him but faster, why wouldn't Enos play him? He also catches well, meaning he'd be great in RB screens and wheels, which Enos is probably going to utilize a lot. ... Once Dallas leave, you only have Lo, Davis and Martell at RB ahead of him. Why wouldn't MAR be incorporated into the lineup in his 2nd-year?

p.s., htown, I may be in the minority here, but I think Deejay is a beast. I love that kid's ability to make plays. Best RB we've had on roster for two years straight IMHO.

He has the same raw talent as DJ but other things factor in like in game experience at the D1 level. He will get PT but now much his first year. Will probably be utilized on gadget plays

Advertisement
Interesting change up from your previous posts... You starting to think Miami could be the choice?

He and I have a good rapport and we both know he has been playing me just to mess around. I know he knows where bro is going. I respect that he is being faithful and not spilling the beans. If he was a behavior problem I might could bargain with him to get the info.. Lol
He will tell me before it's announced so I can't give him too much of a hard time. Good kid. Ultimately I think it's Penn state or UM by the way he is talking. I like our chances **** of a lot better now since the richtirement

Advertisement
Not sure why but I get a weird feeling he’s a cane. Feels like he’s done a 180 with the new staff.
I'm gettin same feeling T, family has known new rb's coach Hickson since the 9th grade, what AR said to Reko about him liking decision, are things that make me believe he's coming.
:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back