ATH Michael Parker leaves his team.

I like it, he's taking a different path than most HS seniors playing football. He's focused on his future, which is what all of us do. H.S. < college!

And we don't know all of his circumstances.

Don't hate.

Go Canes!
p.s. does he have an offer?

Advertisement
*****. Not Miami material. Halfway thru his junior year he'd probably shut it down to stay injury free for the NFL draft.

I'm ok with everything up until the "injury-free" part. If the kid was letting his grades slip and his parents\coaches decided he needed to get that straight, then fine. But staying injury-free??? That doesnt sound right! Plus, you should be fighting to play your last games with your boys!

Either way, something doesnt smell right

Advertisement
I'm going to trust Golden on this one. He's done a good job of staying away from headcases. If the syllabus he provided coaches is legit, and has solid reasoning behind it, then we'll stay on him. If we cool off it's a sign he's a primadonna. Just watch what the tie does, it will give us the answer.

Tabby_cat_orig.jpg

-cat.

No thanks bruh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's bizarre.

How bad are his grades that he has to quit football during the season to focus on them?

Ouch. Kid doesn´t realize how much this will hurt his future. And with regards to us recruiting him, I doubt after all the kids left us last year for NFL practice squads that Golden is too keen on adding a kid who has already admitted to that kind of attitude.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back