ATH Michael Parker leaves his team.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
This sounds weird..

Team is in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

“I wanted to let people know that I’m not on the football team anymore because I removed myself,” Parker said. “I came to that agreement with my family and the coaches. We thought that would be the best thing for where I’m at right now. I wanted to focus on what’s important and stay injury free. I’m looking out for my chances of playing early as long as I can keep that alive."

“I left after our sixth game and they took two tough losses right away,” Parker said. “I apologized to everybody and set aside time to let them know that I’m still with them in spirit. I wanted them to know the importance of why I did it and my reasoning. They understood and didn’t take it too hard. They know I was just looking out for myself.”

“I talked to every one of my recruiters and I got them caught up on my situation,” Parker said. “I gave all of them a syllabus of what I’m going to be doing between now and when I actually sign. It’s all about schoolwork and the weight room now.”
Miami still leads three other schools on Parker’s list.

Advertisement
If this is about schoolwork and focusing on getting grades, cool..

Ifs its about staying injury free, lulz.. do. Not. Want

Advertisement
I wouldn't say this is a red flag, as much as it is 10 airplanes dragging red banners behind them that say "DO NOT SIGN."

Advertisement
Seems like it's about focusing on the classroom, but I don't like the mention of staying injury-free.

If we're still recruiting him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but that's not a good sign.

Whoever gets this kid, get ready for him to decide a few games into his junior year that he's shutting it down so he's healthy for the NFL draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like it's about focusing on the classroom, but I don't like the mention of staying injury-free.

If we're still recruiting him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but that's not a good sign.

logical assumption...

Advertisement
Back