ATH DeeJay Dallas back for another visit!!!

Advertisement
Man, I think Richt and Dugans are closing on him...not saying a early commit, but definitely in the Driver's seat for a commitment

FSU has offered him by having their new QB commit Hockman call Deejay Dallas to join him as a Nole.

Ya suck, Yasuke.
...FSU was recruiting him way before Hockman commited and he's visited the campus. They offered him months ago, It's going to be between us and UGA

You have to think that securing a few GA recruits is a priority to Richt. He always takes the high road, but you just know he wants to hurt them by grabbing some Georgia talent.

Yup it's beautiful out today. And i'm stuck at work :(

I'm in an ambulance til 10 pm...at least you get out at a reasonable time

Holy Shiite... Do you defibrilate dudes and post recruiting updates simultaneously??? That's some skillful multi-tasking.

You have to think that securing a few GA recruits is a priority to Richt. He always takes the high road, but you just know he wants to hurt them by grabbing some Georgia talent.

Holy Shiite... Do you defibrilate dudes and post recruiting updates simultaneously??? That's some skillful multi-tasking.
Lmfao na dude I don't do this while I'm on calls or doing facility transports. One of the good things about workings for somebody like AMR is there's a lot of dead time especially on the way back from doing facility transports to key west or Orlando

Lmfao na dude I don't do this while I'm on calls or doing facility transports. One of the good things about workings for somebody like AMR is there's a lot of dead time especially on the way back from doing facility transports to key west or Orlando
Let's call it downtime instead o dead time. PS highest respect for what you do, thanks! Have been the passenger several times and keep up with my Red Cross certifications so I can help give someone that extra minute until the pro's arrive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This is the type of player that we wouldnt even have a shot at under Golden.

Golden and Dorito were sanduskied...they were too obsessed with size and length. speed and agility and play making skills were secondary.

Advertisement
I like that Richt is still pursuing him from his Georgia days, that says he's a valuable recruit in his eyes. Watching his highlights, what am I missing though?

I don't see a running back at this level even though he does well in high school. I see people say wide receiver, but this is a very good year at the position and there's numerous guys I'd have ahead of him. Same thing basically on the defensive side of the ball.

He looks to be a very well rounded athlete, but I just keep wondering if he's a Jack of all trades and master of none. Thoughts?

Edit: I haven't really talked much about this recruit, just kept trying to figure out what I thought of him. You can't really complain about anything he does, but then I also don't get excited either. He could help in a lot of ways, but as a filler or what? What do any of you see?

Last edited:
I am from Georgia and have heard several people including players parents say that Hockman is an absolute poison in the locker room. Talks down to other players and thinks he is the gift.

Advertisement
Man, I think Richt and Dugans are closing on him...not saying a early commit, but definitely in the Driver's seat for a commitment

FSU has offered him by having their new QB commit Hockman call Deejay Dallas to join him as a Nole.

Ya suck, Yasuke.
...FSU was recruiting him way before Hockman commited and he's visited the campus. They offered him months ago, It's going to be between us and UGA

Sounds good to me, just was posting what i read on the Nole Board.

Advertisement
I think he's a Safety or maybe you can beef him up some and throw him at WILL linebacker.

I do not see the dynamic skillset (i.e., change of direction, burst, suddeness, elite quickness) to play WR, Corner or RB at Miami. I see nothing the leaps off the screen.

He won't see the field at Miami if he's being recruited as a WR. Maybe the film is lying to me, but I just don't see it.

This is the type of player that we wouldnt even have a shot at under Golden.

whats a Golden?

Just look in the toilet after you've drank a case of beer and ate chilli, greazy fried chicken, marshmallows, curry and fruit loops the night before...
Epic_391ac1_2157278.jpg

Golden = high yellow ****

I am from Georgia and have heard several people including players parents say that Hockman is an absolute poison in the locker room. Talks down to other players and thinks he is the gift.

Heard that too

Advertisement
Back