ATH DeeJay Dallas back for another visit!!!

deerob305

Junior
DeeJay Dallas
DeeJay Dallas – ‏@DeejayDallas5

Live in the 3 0 5🌴
9:15 AM - 8 Apr 2016 from Boca Raton, FL
9 RETWEETS6 LIKES

Advertisement
Man, I think Richt and Dugans are closing on him...not saying a early commit, but definitely in the Driver's seat for a commitment

Man, I think Richt and Dugans are closing on him...not saying a early commit, but definitely in the Driver's seat for a commitment

FSU has offered him by having their new QB commit Hockman call Deejay Dallas to join him as a Nole.

Advertisement

FSU has offered him by having their new QB commit Hockman call Deejay Dallas to join him as a Nole.

I don't think he cares about that.... he loves coach Richt and he committed to him before so i thonk he will do it again

Advertisement
This is the type of player that we wouldnt even have a shot at under Golden.

WANT.

/that sucks about Hockman, didn't know he committed to FSU he looked beastly.

Advertisement
Pretty much all top schools offer all top recruits so why anybody would care to mention that another school is recruiting him is Captain Obvious.

Advertisement
I doubt most of these recruits pay for all their flights, even though the NCAA rules say otherwise.

You have to think that securing a few GA recruits is a priority to Richt. He always takes the high road, but you just know he wants to hurt them by grabbing some Georgia talent.

Advertisement
Back