ATH Christian Leary

He is already running 10.5?! Cotdam, thought he would hit low 10s his senior year but he will do that this season.. Good thing we are recruiting him for position he doesnt really play :confused::mad:

That is literally Rule #1 in the game BAD recruiting, even in NCAA 2013 you cant get recruits trying to get them to play a position they have no interest in.. WTF

Advertisement
He ran a 10.5 this past weekend. That young man was flying!!! I Was also at their 7-on-7 practice and this guy continues to show me he’s the best WR in the state. Just like Thaui Jones Bell was this past year.

Forget that .....dont think we have a chance at Leary.

But Quincy Skinner running an 11.10 @ 6'1 175-180 and we have a chance out of STA is really good.

He ran a 10.5 this past weekend. That young man was flying!!! I Was also at their 7-on-7 practice and this guy continues to show me he’s the best WR in the state. Just like Thaui Jones Bell was this past year.
Best receiver in the state? 🧐, look up Mario Williams

Best receiver in the state? 🧐, look up Mario Williams
I like Leary much more than Williams. Leary has better footwork, faster, much more versatile, and stronger. He’s a slot WR, that I know, but for his skills set... I’m taking him over Williams. I watched Williams play as well. I think Agiye Hall might be the only WR in the state I’d take over Leary.

Advertisement
Yup, stepdad told me things i cannot repeat that all but ensure he wont come here. Unless we have our best season in 15 years doubt we get a serious look.
To be fair the reason you stay on kids like this or others who we seem to have no shot with is we very well could run the table till the ACCG. The schedule is setup perfectly for us to win 10+ wins.

But Quincy Skinner running an 11.10 @ 6'1 175-180 and we have a chance out of STA is really good.

Yup, I don't get the vibe that we have any chance at Leary, although obviously he's a beast.

I think there is a shot with Tommi Hill, maybe I'm wrong there too.

Last edited:

My thing is this

When has a 11 sec 100m started to be considered fast?

I was a 10.9 100m runner in NY and I thought I was average compared to the guys just in my county let alone guys in Nassau, the City and Upstate who all were in the 10.3-10.7 range. I see people post here and say such and such is fast, he ran a 11.1. In the early 2000s 11.1 wasnt getting you out of the county.

My thing is this

When has a 11 sec 100m started to be considered fast?

I was a 10.9 100m runner in NY and I thought I was average compared to the guys just in my county let alone guys in Nassau, the City and Upstate who all were in the 10.3-10.7 range. I see people post here and say such and such is fast, he ran a 11.1. In the early 2000s 11.1 wasnt getting you out of the county.

were you 6'2 180 pds and could run a mean post route?. These are football players running track to stay in shape not 5'6 145 pd track runners. You ran a 10.9 in the first meets of your jr year?

Advertisement
were you 6'2 180 pds and could run a mean post route?. These are football players running track to stay in shape not 5'6 145 pd track runners. You ran a 10.9 in the first meets of your jr year?

I was 6'1 185

And no it was my senior year in the county Championship and finished 4th.

I like Leary much more than Williams. Leary has better footwork, faster, much more versatile, and stronger. He’s a slot WR, that I know, but for his skills set... I’m taking him over Williams. I watched Williams play as well. I think Agiye Hall might be the only WR in the state I’d take over Leary.
Had the pleasure of coaching against Leary, Williams and Hall. Hall is the best receiver at this point. Leary May have the most upside, but Williams is by far the better football player. Kid plays both sides and makes play after play for PC. Not sure what we’ll do against him next year 🤦🏽‍♂️

Had the pleasure of coaching against Leary, Williams and Hall. Hall is the best receiver at this point. Leary May have the most upside, but Williams is by far the better football player. Kid plays both sides and makes play after play for PC. Not sure what we’ll do against him next year 🤦🏽‍♂️
Where do you coach?

Advertisement
Yup, I don't get the vibe that we have any chance at Leary, although obviously he's a beast.

I think there is a shot with Tommi Hill, maybe I'm wrong there too.
WHy would you get the vibe, we are recruiting him at a position he dont even have interest in, lol..

what were your football stats?

42 tackles, 8 sacks and 2 picks. 15 catches for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns

But as a team we won5 games in my 3 years on Varsity. Our coaches were terrible. We ran wing T when we should have went 4 wide and threw the ball all over the place. Plus they played the rich white kids over the Minorities which hurt our talent pool. Good Ol Long Island Football politics.

Last edited:
Advertisement

But as a team we won5 games in my 3 years on Varsity. Are coaches were terrible. We ran wing T when we should have went 4 wide and threw the ball all over the place. Plus they played the rich white kids over the Minorities which hurt our talent pool. Good Ol Long Island Football politics.

This guy has nothing on @5XNC.

But as a team we won5 games in my 3 years on Varsity. Our coaches were terrible. We ran wing T when we should have went 4 wide and threw the ball all over the place. Plus they played the rich white kids over the Minorities which hurt our talent pool. Good Ol Long Island Football politics.
North Babylon? Definitely sounds like Suffolk ball

Advertisement
Back