ATH Christian Leary

Neither was Hester.

Hester is by far the best returner Miami has had, but there have been lots of players who ran faster than him (at Miami).

He went mid-4.4s at the combine.

Umm this kid is no Devin Hester. He even ran a timed 4.56 with a 4.31 shuttle. He ain’t no 4.3 kid.

Advertisement
dude, when are people going to learn how to watch film and not a 40. Hes faster than 4.56 right now and he’s running track. He will by his Sr year he running in the 4.3’s
He ran 10.8 in a 100 meter...his shuttle and 100 meter equate to a 4.5.

He ran 10.8 in a 100 meter...his shuttle and 100 meter equate to a 4.5.
So I assume that time is from his Sophomore year? A 10.8 as a So. is disgustingly fast. What in the **** does shuttle have to do with equating a 40 time?

People need to stop looking at 40 times and trust what they see on tape. This kid is erasing angles on elite SoFla teams, he is faster than anyone chasing him and that's all that matters on the field

Advertisement
Lingard is his cousin lol

He wants to go to UF but they focused on getting height in their receiver room & already have Brashard Smith to play the same role as him (which is dumb as **** imo, Leary is way better than Brashard)

It looks like right now Auburn, Tennessee & Nebraska are recruiting him the hardest.

Man I want Leary more than ANY offensive recruit this upcoming cycle for my Gators but i'm not sure on this one. Going to have to wait and see how his visit next month goes and just, i don't know, go from there.

Man I want Leary more than ANY offensive recruit this upcoming cycle for my Gators but i'm not sure on this one. Going to have to wait and see how his visit next month goes and just, i don't know, go from there.
Rent free??

Need to verify but 10.8 in soph year is insanely fast as a football player.. dude probably cracks mid 10.0s this season and could touch a low 10.0s in college. That is speed we do not have
Exactly. He’s running track for the first time. Watch out this summer at camps. He’s going to test off the charts

Advertisement
Neither was Hester.

Hester is by far the best returner Miami has had, but there have been lots of players who ran faster than him (at Miami).

He went mid-4.4s at the combine.

Yep, Hester was more mid 4.4-4.5 range. He just had elite acceleration and change of direction while not losing top end.

We've offered? If not, I would live to know what the holdup is. If he's set at running back, rather than try him at all and pick the best one, we'll a long shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back