Assuming Jaquan Johnson is out vs fiu

Knowles_Robert.jpg

Advertisement
We already know AC can play at the LOS. Now let's give him an opportunity to see how he plays in space.

Either way, you will see Carter return to the LOS in 3rd and long. That means Hall gets an opportunity at safety in those situations.

You're right. And no doubt Carter is better than Knowles, that goes unsaid. I think the only reservation is Carter seems better suited to a role as an in-the-box, crash the line of scrimmage safety than a center-field FS type role.

Frankly, #anyonebutknowles.

Not only that, as long as JJ4 is out, let's just make it simple on his replacement. Just like when JJ was first starting, your only job is not to let anyone get by you. Don't need you shooting lanes and trying to take the runner down at the line of scrimmage, just clean up the mess if they get by everyone else, and play center field on deep passes. That's it.
I think you said it perfectly.

Sure it might not be “ideal” to have Carter doing certain things but **** sure better than Knowles

Knowles highlight tape consists of
A) Walking out the tunnel
B) DB drills before the game
C) downing a punt last week
I hear Diaz likes what he’s been seeing in warmups too

Advertisement
If they don't play Carter and Hall together a lot that's just a wasted opportunity. Those are the starting safeties next year. Need to build game chemistry together

I hear Rosier is starting at safety, because he knows what to do.

Advertisement
Any time a team has a dual threat qb I would love to see carter play as the spy. Our Lb's got smoked by Toledo's qb on some runs. Put more speed on the field.

Carter will get the nod, unfortunately Knowles will play a good amount and Hall will have his role expanded. If Miami gets up a good amount look for Hall to play a ton. Let’s pray to God Carter doesn’t get called for targeting cuz that’s what I fear every time he’s in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knowles highlight tape consists of
A) Walking out the tunnel
B) DB drills before the game
C) downing a punt last week
I hear Diaz likes what he’s been seeing in warmups too

All that and consistently being a disgrace to the No. 20.

Advertisement
Back