Assuming Jaquan Johnson is out vs fiu

brock

All-American
Who is starting in his spot?

Amari carter, Robert knowles or gurvan hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amari Carter was named Captain for the FIU game, would be insane to name him as one of the Captains & then start Bobby "No-feet" Knowles ahead of him.

We have Amari, Gurvan, Rome Finley & D Smith at Safety, obviously they all don't play the same position & have different assignments, but any one of them can play the Deep Centerfielder FS spot over Knowles.

Advertisement
Amari Carter was named Captain for the FIU game, would be insane to name him as one of the Captains & then start Bobby "No-feet" Knowles ahead of him.

We have Amari, Gurvan, Rome Finley & D Smith at Safety, obviously they all don't play the same position & have different assignments, but any one of them can play the Deep Centerfielder FS spot over Knowles.

Didn't we name Blades Jr. as a captain and he barely played (first half) against Savannah State?

Advertisement
I want To see what Amari carter and hall can do in an expanded role. Particularly all of the young dbs
I completely understand the Hall fascination but for ***** sake Amari Carter has actually been producing here. He’s not just a high school legend. He should be out there the entire game.

No more Knowles. Ever.

Advertisement
I completely understand the Hall fascination but for ***** sake Amari Carter has actually been producing here. He’s not just a high school legend. He should be out there the entire game.

No more Knowles. Ever.
Literally nothing good comes with knowles being on the field

No more Knowles. Ever.

You're right. And no doubt Carter is better than Knowles, that goes unsaid. I think the only reservation is Carter seems better suited to a role as an in-the-box, crash the line of scrimmage safety than a center-field FS type role.

Frankly, #anyonebutknowles.

Not only that, as long as JJ4 is out, let's just make it simple on his replacement. Just like when JJ was first starting, your only job is not to let anyone get by you. Don't need you shooting lanes and trying to take the runner down at the line of scrimmage, just clean up the mess if they get by everyone else, and play center field on deep passes. That's it.

Advertisement
Back